Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do i use diffrent parts of themes

no1harts
    Default How do i use diffrent parts of themes
    How would i use the signal bars from 1 theme on a difrent theme? im Also wanting to use the 3G and the SMS baloon Colour?

Ive tryed Looking though SSH but its easy to get lost when your a noobie. I Also Cant find what i want on Cydia so counts out the short cut.

Please Help , Si

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

I would make a custom theme that has all the components you want. Open SSH and navigate
    /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx
    click "New Folder" name it whatever you want the theme to be called (I'm gonna refer to this folder as MY THEME) and make sure it is being created remotely. click "create"
    Now go to the themes that had the stuff you wanted ( the themes should be in the Themes.xxxxxx folder) and drag all the stuff you wanted to your desktop and remember how you get to them in the theme (like you may access files using /Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ just an example) recreate the folders in MY THEME and post the pictures where they were in the old themes
    Hope this helps
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

yes ssh into those they might be in Folders also in the themes and will be in either Bundles/com.apple.springboard or Folders/SpringBoard.app for the wifi bars and for the bubbles either in Bundles/com.apple.chatkit maybe i dunno something liek that or sms or something or in Folders/ChatKit.framework or soms sms thing also

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

As everyone is saying, you need to learn how to SSH into your phone. Once you figure that out the sky is the limit to what you can do. You can drag themes to your desktop, take them apart and mix and match to your liking.
    Here is some info on SSHing into your phone.