Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing SMS screens..

Thanks

Default Changing SMS screens..
    Hey guys I wonder if anyone knows how to or if its possible to change the first [labled Messages] screen that you go into when going into sms..I have tried adding a custom Default.png into winterboard Testtheme\Bundles\com.apple.MobileSMS along with the custom Default-smsanswer.png.
    When you I enter into sms the screen I have made [Default.png] shows for a few seconds then is overwritten by the white screen with lines and shows the Edit and Messages text options in the blue border and a list of messages that you may have but cant find where this coming from when going into a msg the custom Default-smsanswer.png works fine
    tnx in advance..
    Last edited by g0sbv; 2009-09-06 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

The 2 images need to be in your.theme\Folders\MobileSMS.app named Default.png and Default-smsanswer.png

Thanks

thanks for your reply I have checked that they are in the correct place when I press the SMS icon on the springboard I get one of the wallpapers show for 3 seconds then the screen finishes loading and I get the white std screen showing the list of various msgs I have from people titled Messages with the edit box and new msg box if I then tap one of the msgs it opens to a new screen displaying the wallpaper that I have set for that screen with the txt bubbles fine.. doesnt seem to be a way to change the default white "Messages" screen.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Oh I see what you mean now. Huh, never tried to change that. I will search for it and post up if I can find it.