Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Making folder to be submitted to modmyi for cydia

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Making folder to be submitted to modmyi for cydia
    So I made a theme, and I finished, and was starting to make a folder on my desktop for the theme so I could compress and send it into modmyi, but when I make a SpringBoard.app folder, my mac thinks I'm making an app, and it won't let me make a folder named SpringBoard.app. I need this folder when I submit the theme because all 17 battery icons I made are there. Anyone know how to disable the mac from automatically making an app file when I type .app on a folder, or another way around this? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by wannabprogramma View Post
    So I made a theme, and I finished, and was starting to make a folder on my desktop for the theme so I could compress and send it into modmyi, but when I make a SpringBoard.app folder, my mac thinks I'm making an app, and it won't let me make a folder named SpringBoard.app. I need this folder when I submit the theme because all 17 battery icons I made are there. Anyone know how to disable the mac from automatically making an app file when I type .app on a folder, or another way around this? Thanks in advance!
    No need to. make the folder called SpringBoard on your desktop and put all the files in it you need. When your done rename the folder SpringBoard.app. You can always change it back to a folder by taking the .app off the name.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

wannabprogramma (2009-09-01)

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks this helped a lot and worked well, now I'm new to this site, should I delete this thread now that I got what I wanted, or leave it up for other people?