Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Search Engine for Appstore icons

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Search Engine for Appstore icons
    Hi guys,

A while ago someone posted a great link to a search engine that allowed you to quickly search for official appstore icons, simply by typing the name of the app into a search engine and then picking from small, medium or large image sizes. The large image size was excellent quality, making it great for designing custom icons from.

I accidentally deleted the bookmark a while ago and life of me can't for the find it anywhere.

Anyone know the site I'm talking about?

Did you manage to find this website after? I have the same problem you have.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by parry101 View Post
    Did you manage to find this website after? I have the same problem you have.
    Afraid not. No one responded. I seem to remember first seeing the link in the iElegance icons thread, but I've searched and can't find it. It was a very useful search engine so I'd really love to find it again.

If you have any luck, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mniac View Post
    Afraid not. No one responded. I seem to remember first seeing the link in the iElegance icons thread, but I've searched and can't find it. It was a very useful search engine so I'd really love to find it again.

If you have any luck, let me know.
    I've had no luck, still searching thugh

Well, the link was this: http://crossfire.nu/fusen/idb.php but it's no longer in operation. At least you won't waste more time looking for it.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks

That sucks! Thanks for letting us know anyway. Can you recommend an alternative source for high resolution App Store icons?