Results 1 to 11 of 11

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: skinning help

  1. #1
    Default skinning help
    alright so I want to mod just a few things on my iphone. firstly i want to mod the entire status bar(marked in red). are there any skins some of you can provide me with for it? also i want to change the service bars (marked in pink) and the battery (marked in green).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone.jpg  

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Green Apple tjfitz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Starship Heart of Gold
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    I dont know of any themes but if you ssh into your phone the image files your looking for are in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

    the status bar images are FSO_BG.png - home screen and FST_BG.png which I believe is the lockscreen status bar

    The signal strength and battery images are in there as well but i cant remember the names.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to tjfitz7 For This Useful Post:

    500sd (2009-08-29)

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tjfitz7 View Post
    I dont know of any themes but if you ssh into your phone the image files your looking for are in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

    the status bar images are FSO_BG.png - home screen and FST_BG.png which I believe is the lockscreen status bar

    The signal strength and battery images are in there as well but i cant remember the names.
    i found them, and copied them to my desktop but i cant seem to open them with any program. i tried windows photo viewer and photoshop and they both cant view them. i dont understand, they are .png but something is different.

  6. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone remz08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    HerePut the files in the png folder run the .exe and click convert, fixed ones come out in fixed.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to remz08 For This Useful Post:

    500sd (2009-08-29)

  8. #6
    thanks
    i got my status bar and my signal bars to my liking, but i cant seem to find the statusbar battery images anywhere...any ideas?

  9. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone remz08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Its just two images, Located in the Other.artwork which i attached,
    theyre called FSO_BatteryBG FSO_BatteryInsides those are for the homescreen status bar. youll find them in the file i uploaded
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by remz08 View Post
    Its just two images, Located in the Other.artwork which i attached,
    theyre called FSO_BatteryBG FSO_BatteryInsides those are for the homescreen status bar. youll find them in the file i uploaded
    i didnt see those files in that attachment...

  11. #9
    iPhone? More like MyPhone remz08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    yeah, wow, my bad, they're just located in the /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by remz08 View Post
    yeah, wow, my bad, they're just located in the /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app
    alright i got it. i found some modded battery images from another theme i downloaded so this thread can be closed now

    thanks for the help everyone

  13. #11
    iPhone? More like MyPhone louie1901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 93 Times in 52 Posts

    Default edit delete button
    anyone know how to change the delete button

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •