Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The state of keyboard modding in FW 3.x

would iAccess work on iphone 3g 3.1.2?

I have not tested it, but I believe that the latest update of iAcces made it compatible. Why not try it and report back?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

hey armadillo. i tried it and it's not working. its not changing the keyboard when i install one.

Did you reboot? Do you see the original iAcces keyboards when you tap on the globe icon? Have you themed through WinterBoard or replaced the keyboard images in the app itself? If iAcces works, then themes should work as well.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

yes i did reboot and yes i did see the iaccess keyboard..i dont know how to change the images though maybe thats the problem..but it would be set to the keyboard i selected on winterboard right?

Regardless of how you skin the theme, your keyboard files must match the names of iAcces keyboards. You then replace the originals in the iAcces.app/images or you create a theme with the bundle identifier.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

can you send me a copy of your keyboard files?

iPhone? More like MyPhone GHOSTYAIRO's Avatar
    Thanks

wow this whole keyboard theming thing has my head spinning.
    I love reversed-engenering and I've done some things before by doing that but this time it was simply to much pro for an amateur like me
    do you think apple will implement this vectorized system in other layouts later?
    Like the dialer or most .artwork files?
    That would suck unless by that time if it happens someone figured out how to implement all fancy stuff into the vector system.

I gotta go to college soon to learn all this man

iPhone? More like MyPhone djgunner's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks for the info on the state of kb skinning in a 3.0+ fw env.. I am going to roll with the stock skin for now I guess...

finally i was able to change my iphone 3.1.2 i just downloaded a source which includes iaccess keyboard and turn them ON on winterboard. one problem though it doesn't change the keyboard when i'm on cydia..any ideas why?

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Well, there's your challenge. Try it and let us know how it goes.
    i tried iacess and my iphone when nuts and after i fixd it i tried typefaster thing nd i didnt like it was hard to type hopefully soon we can costumize our own btw do any of you guys kno hot to make the keys have this cute shade when its being press...

iacces 4 crashes at openning why is that, i can't change my key board at all with nothing. i am running 3.0.1 firmware

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman357 View Post
    iacces 4 crashes at openning why is that, i can't change my key board at all with nothing. i am running 3.0.1 firmware
    Reboot your device after installing, leave it off for like a minute to be safe
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

I have a small problem with iacces. I installed and all went well, i then got macbook air keyboard for iacces and activated using wb. The problem is that macbook air keyboard apperas only when i use the search from iphone, when i use text msg or note, even new contact the old keyboard appears. I pusshed the globam icon for more keyboards but nothing happens, macbook air keyboard does not appear. You can see in the attached files the prob i encountered.
    LE: i have iacces 30.4.4 installed and iacces macbook air keyboard 1.1. Any idee why the keyboard doesn't show all the time? Or why it shows only in the search section?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0029.jpg   -img_0030.jpg  
    Last edited by Scovik; 2010-02-01 at 08:27 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

For those who have firmware 3.1.2 and say they can not get the modded (BlackBerry Storm) variation keyboards, you can and you can still get the original iAcces OS3 and do not move up to iAcces 4 because it does not work. So if you wish to use the (BlackBerry Storm) keyboards and are at firmware 3.1.2, just PM me and I will give you the links.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

My iAcces4English Krystal KBS & iAcces4English 4Colors work in iAcces 4 English for OS3

iAcces4English 4Colors

17. The Following User Says Thank You to calfergo For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-04-17)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calfergo View Post
    My iAcces4English Krystal KBS & iAcces4English 4Colors work in iAcces 4 English for OS3

iAcces4English 4Colors

Did you map these (create) them or found them somewhere, they are nice?
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

cute.. awesome.hope for the next update of it..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234