Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can someone here help me to create a Battery Theme?

Default Can someone here help me to create a Battery Theme?
    Hey guys,

I would have one asks. how can I change the battery Theme? I have looked the Carrbone's Blunt with Cydia. I have liked the time up to the cigar ^^ one could change this so I have only the time and the battery normally there stands, perhaps, also with percent of sign?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So you want the time, carrone blunt,and % for the battery page? I am trying to understand
    If I have helped you please hit the Thanks button.

Yes, only the Time from the theme, but its not important with the %, but it will be greatful of someone can do it for me

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

battery icon and then the time left if you unplugged it. Have you got the times down. I would suggest getting the battery % on your phone. You will have to do this 17 times. When you have the % in the upper right corner of iphone springboard. You will need to know how long your battery will last from full charge to dead (the time) then do this 16 more times writing down the % of battery and how long till dead. The battery .pang works of 17 images. Each one would have to be associated with a amount filled. Get the battery to the following % filled and then tell me know long it take to deplete. (0,6,12,18,25,32,38,44,50,56,63,69,75,82,88,94,100 ) You can use what ever break up of the 0-100 % battery left. The had part is to make it accurate you will have to get the time left till dead. This will also change if you change any settings within the iphone. Like turn on/off push. Then the time left will not actually match. You send me the times and I will work on it. I will be out of town for a little while to day but will look tonight.

Do you know how to SSH?
    What battery theme you use?
    Last edited by JJMA; 2009-08-16 at 03:38 PM.

Wow that sounds like a huge pain in the ***! Just go grab someone elses battery theme and edit it in Photoshop or Paint Shop. Let someone else do the hard part for you. Which I'm sure has been done 1000 times already.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Well that hard work is being done by star. If he wants to find out how much time will be at what % then I can help. Should be easy after he gets the info. So star are you wanting to get the info?

EDIT
    This is what it would look like % charged and then it would have a time of about how much time you would have power for. This time would be just to have phone on. If you talked alot or anything that used more power the time would not be accurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -batterybg_8-41-.png  
    Last edited by JJMA; 2009-08-17 at 06:08 PM.

Yes this what im Talking about, but it Looks like difficult for me, cause if no Time to create theme or something else!
    JJMA can you create the Look time with gangstar art, like the Time by the theme of Carrbone's Blunt?

Quote Originally Posted by JJMA View Post
    You send me the times and I will work on it. I will be out of town for a little while to day but will look tonight.

Do you know how to SSH?
    What battery theme you use?
    So you believe that I should simply note figures for the battery? If so then this is to me, actually, all the same which order this is? you can decide it yourself

I have no battery Theme because I simply no fitting one am found what like: (

importantly it is real for the moment: The time with the Loockscreen

and to the SSH, I use iPhoneBrowser, there can just work on I things copying and insert, might be then nobody problem or?

sure i want to get the info, but the problem is bro, ill be working as an policeman, and ive no time to look how it works you know? You know what policemans are doing at the jobs, like driving etc.
    Last edited by star1987; 2009-08-18 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

get the % of battery in the upper right corner
    Then just get the battery to the % left as the post above and see how long it takes to die. You do that I can do the rest. I will have to look at the battery theme for the blunt. I should be able to use what ever battery theme you find. cool after build then you just need to place in folder then all done. If you do not have the time to get the information for how much time till the battery dies then I really can not help you out. Just let me know

With the % is not important, At First i will only the time

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I know we are talking about two thing. I am not talking about the % on the lockscreen. Ian talking about you will have to download Battery Control from cydia then turn on Show percentage. THne open the accuracy under that and set to High (SBSettings). When you get that then start to to charege to the following % (0,6,12,18,25,32,38,44,50,56,63,69,75,82,88,94,100
    When it reaches that % unhook and time how long till dead. Give me that time then That will be all I will need.

I think you missunderstand me, i wouldn't have the % yet. Only the Time bro, the timme from the Carrbone's blunt theme

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So you want just the time left not the % on the battery Right.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

good then just get the times and we will be good I know what you want I will start when you sent the info

What do mean now^^ im Little bit confused

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JJMA View Post
    I know we are talking about two thing. I am not talking about the % on the lockscreen. Ian talking about you will have to download Battery Control from cydia then turn on Show percentage. THne open the accuracy under that and set to High (SBSettings). When you get that then start to to charege to the following % (0,6,12,18,25,32,38,44,50,56,63,69,75,82,88,94,100
    When it reaches that % unhook and time how long till dead. Give me that time then That will be all I will need.
    All I need are the times as talked about above. When you send that I can do it.

These are the % do you meant it like this?

(0,6,12,18,25,32,38,44,50,56,63,69,75,82,88,94,100

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Do you have the % in the upper right corner of your phone where a little battery is. Look at attached jpeg If not read post #10 to download it on cydia.

You will have to download Battery Control from cydia then turn on Show percentage. Then open the accuracy under that and set to High (SBSettings).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by JJMA; 2009-08-20 at 01:56 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JJMA For This Useful Post:

star1987 (2009-08-20)

ah ok, i know now what you mean with the %

have you seen the LockScreen Carrbone's Blunt?

i want to change the time by the LockScreen, not the StatusBar

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yes I got it just get the info

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast