Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen Clock hide??????

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Post Lockscreen Clock hide??????
    I had the lockscreen clock that was not there, but for some reason I can remember how I did it. I have tried lockscreen clock hide but it is not working. I am trying to use Arschwinn theme that has a config file to change how everything looks on the lockscreen, but can not figure how I did it before. Does anyone know? I have installed Lockscreen clockhide and Lockscreen info which that is what the readme file said to do. Thanks
    If I have helped you please hit the Thanks button.

Thanks

Did you download the 1.3.2 version? David has released several of his things on the MMI repo on Cydia. The 1.3.2 version works fine. I'm on iPhone 2G 3.0.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

JJMA (2009-08-11)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Well I tried to use the theme then realized I did not download the clock hide. I went to cydia and installed the one that was on cydia I do not know the version. then I could not get it to disappear. Thanks for the help. I have used it in the past I just wanted to check to make sure it was the right one. Thanks

I like you signature also

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JJMA For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-08-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JJMA View Post
    Well I tried to use the theme then realized I did not download the clock hide. I went to cydia and installed the one that was on cydia I do not know the version. then I could not get it to disappear. Thanks for the help. I have used it in the past I just wanted to check to make sure it was the right one. Thanks

I like you signature also
    No problem.

Lol Yeah I got it from a birthday card I got for my dad years back. It just one of those thinks that I couldn't forget.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have installed lockscreen clock hide and it works for a while then just stops. I installed winterboard and then some other misc stuff. then it started showing the clock again. The last thing I installed prior to this happening was winterboard settings. I have had this happen twice now not sure what happened the first time (what I installed prior to problem). I have tried to un-install clock hide and winterboard setting then reinstall clock hide, but nothing works. Does any one have an idea?