Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes to Cydia

Default Themes to Cydia
    Hey all!

I was wondering, if I was to make my custom themes, how would I make it available to Cydia people for download? What if I wanted to be a paid theme to keep me and a designer going? I'm just wondering how I could get out into cydia and share my complete custom themes. If you guys could share with me any information that you might know I will be very thankful for that.

Thanks,
    IZasPIE

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

There is a link for Cydia app above on the top bar and a link to submit a package.

What if I wanted to make it payable? Is that any more difficult?

wow it must be an AMAZING theme to make it payable lol themes in cydia are FREE and i hope they STAY that way, its kind of stupid to make themes cost money, as it takes the whole point of JAILBREAKING away hehe

Thanks

no not at all, you can email poetic_folly (owner) within the link. He will give you all the info you need.

If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    wow it must be an AMAZING theme to make it payable lol themes in cydia are FREE and i hope they STAY that way, its kind of stupid to make themes cost money, as it takes the whole point of JAILBREAKING away hehe
    I totally understand Raptor! Will do my best to keep them AMAZING... Its just that it takes a while for themes to get developed and have much thought put into the good ones...

WELL then, ima keep an eye on ur work hehe looking forward to it

WELL then, ima keep an eye on ur work hehe looking forward to it
    Alright, no problem.. Just gotta find out how to upload them first... Will do my best to make things fast.

you know u can release them on this site first....or just show us a preview hehe here --->New Skins / Themes Launches

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

IZasPIE (2009-08-09)

you know u can release them on this site first....or just show us a preview hehe here --->New Skins / Themes Launches
    Thanks for showing me that... Will do that once I have fully completed my theme.. Gotta make the final touches appear for the good theme... The only bad thing is that sms backgrounds can't change yet on 3.0

Thanks

At least by showing your work or a preview you would get a take on how members felt about it and if all the time and effort was worth it. You do realize we have almost a half million members and thousands of non members that come here to see what the latest apps, themes or jailbreak is.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Raptors (2009-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    At least by showing your work or a preview you would get a take on how members felt about it and if all the time and effort was worth it. You do realize we have almost a half million members and thousands of non members that come here to see what the latest apps, themes or jailbreak is.
    very nicely said

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Will do, and as soon as possible.