Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help inav crazyblack1

Default Help inav crazyblack1
    I installed this theme and I really like it there's just a couple of problems I am having I was hoping someone could help me with
    1) The lock screen has no wallpaper I try to put one in but it doesn't come up can I fix that?
    2) When I receive calls there is a picture of a car. Is there any way to get rid of that?

i have the same problem with mine...hope that someone can help...thanks a lot.

I solved part of the problem if you ssh into your phone and check to theme there is an item labeled LockBackground.html delete that (you may want to copy it from your phone first because I'm not an expert on these things) after you do that you should be able to set your own lock screen. Only thing is the lock screen picture comes up whenever someone calls not sure how to change that or maybe that's normal I can't remember.

Thanks alot...i've been trying to figure out how to put a lockscreen for awhile now.

can someone help i am trying to get crazyBlack1 and leopard it keep saying hash sum mismatch.

where did you find Crazyblack to download?

I had that problem if you're using cydia try using icy instead.

What do you look for on Icy? I can't seem to find it on Cydia or Icy? I must be missing something..

add apple-news.fr/repo/ in your source an you will find them.

Quote Originally Posted by deenice View Post
    add apple-news.fr/repo/ in your source an you will find them.
    Thank you! Works great!

hi Mr Potato Head did you get crazyBlacl 1 to work because i can not