Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBSettings theming questions (I'm lost)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default SBSettings theming questions (I'm lost)
    I'm in desperate (well, maybe not THAT desperate) need of some help, or pointed in a good direction where I can find information on modifying the Info.plist for SBSettings.

I'd like to find out the name of all of the different text fields in the main SBSettings dropdown. (Similar to how the SpringBoard key is "IconLabelStyle" I'm curious to find out what the keys are for SBSettings, as we're intending to make them transparent and utilize icons similar to another theme in place of them and having duplicate text just seems silly.

I've been bitten by "the bug" and feel a compulsive need to push myself (and a friend) further into creating a full fledged theme based off of of a somewhat modified DAMINO theme crossed with some iNav goodies as well. I'm not quite ready to show it just yet, mostly because it still needs a LOT of work to be usable.

Any help would be incredibly appreciated, as well as any super awesome insider tips on different apps that I could start working on as well. (We're trying to get something a bit styleized and have an overall Black & White theme while using a more edgy look for the art and text.

Thanks

Sorry , but you can't change any of the text color. It's hard coded into the app. I'd talked to BigBoss awhile back regarding a similar question.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Sorry , but you can't change any of the text color. It's hard coded into the app. I'd talked to BigBoss awhile back regarding a similar question.
    Well drat. That wasn't quite the answer I was hoping for. I think that essentially kills the rest of the theming I was planning on doing.

The plus side is that I'd almost be ready to release my modded theme. Woot?