Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [REQUEST] Angel of Death Theme Icon Template

Default [REQUEST] Angel of Death Theme Icon Template
    Okay, so I love the Angel of Death theme on Cydia, and want to edit the rest of my app icons to look like the ones that the theme comes bundled with. I need the template for this however. I've emailled the developer, and hopefully he'll reply, but does anyone here have the template, or know how to make icons appear the way they do in the theme?

Here's a screenshot of the theme:

Any help appreciated!

-HTK

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

nvm when i posted it i realized it still had some green in it oops i'll keep trying but i'm sure the person will get back to ya if i knew what the thing in the middle was would make it a bit easier haha

The thing in the middle?I'm not sure what you mean but let me try explaining..?The background is death,and the app icons are all semi transparent,and have some kind of template around them.The template is a border and a mini-scythe like thing cutting through it.The scythe also has what looks like a semi transparent shadow too.I hope that helps.Also I only need the template.As much work as it is,I'll edit the unchanged icons manually.

Thanks

yeah i meant what was cutting through the icon what i tried doing is just taking an icon and deleting the icon image but leaving the border and thing cutting through it but i am not having much luck the one i did was the SMS one since it's mostly solid colors and easier to erase but there was some green still in the shadowof the syth i'll try though hah good luck

I tried doing that in Paint.Haha sounds impossible being Paint but it was quick and simple.It didn't work because I saw that the scythe's shadow was also semi transparent. :S Thanks for trying though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i use these icons also...... love em i made a blank one that i use to add to new apps not sure how to upload image, i will give it a try, sorry if i screw it up lol.
    Last edited by evldat; 2009-08-05 at 05:09 AM.

Thanks

didn't work man go to post reply and keep scrolling down you'll see a button that says manage something i dont remember haha but manage attatchments

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

look up.
    i tried using the attatchment way but couldnt get it to work so i just used the image option hope u can use that.

if u like the angle of death theme u'd prob like the notes theme i made has a grim reaper in the back ground, i have no idea how to upload it or put up a screenie at all if someone could point me in the right direction or give a quik guide i could post it for u.
    Last edited by evldat; 2009-08-05 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

oh man i see that icon didn't show before that's nice you made it on photoshop? looks perfect hah i'm just learning my photoshop skills but i got time i'm young haha you couldn't do the attatchments? cause i was gonna tell you you make a compressed like a .zip or .rar or whatever of your notes theme and then just put it in the attatchments but you could just put it in the download section of modmyi.com annd just post the link here