Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery and Slider for iNav (on 3.0)

Default Battery and Slider for iNav (on 3.0)
    Hi everyone, i just updated to 3.0 and when i reinstalled my inav theme, my slider and the battery (when charging) is missing. I've looked and did a search around and i heard that some of the file names have changed for 3.0 so i was wondering if this is the case for the images not showing, and can anyone direct me to a list with the changes in file names?

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    Hi everyone, i just updated to 3.0 and when i reinstalled my inav theme, my slider and the battery (when charging) is missing. I've looked and did a search around and i heard that some of the file names have changed for 3.0 so i was wondering if this is the case for the images not showing, and can anyone direct me to a list with the changes in file names?

Thanks in advance
    When I updated the battery and sliders still work for me.

Make sure the battery images are in the Theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder. The names didn't change. They're called BatteryBG_1.png -> BatteryBG_17.png

The slider images should be in the Theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder. The names also didn't change. They're called bottombarknobgray.png, bottonbarknobred.png, and bottombarknobgreen.png
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    When I updated the battery and sliders still work for me.

Make sure the battery images are in the Theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder. The names didn't change. They're called BatteryBG_1.png -> BatteryBG_17.png

The slider images should be in the Theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder. The names also didn't change. They're called bottombarknobgray.png, bottonbarknobred.png, and bottombarknobgreen.png
    That is wierd, the battery images are all there but the're not showing up when i connect the ipod to the comp, and as for my sliders i only have bottombarbkgndlock.png, bottombarknobgray.png and topbarbkgnd.png. Think you know what i might have done wrong?

I'm using the iNav beta 1.0 theme customised for the ipod touch btw