Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen Font Color

Default Lockscreen Font Color
    Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but how do I change the color of the lockscreen font?

I assume it's an html file, but I'm not to good with editing those.

Appreciate it!

Thanks

Here's a thread I found. It only changes the clock color , but it might help out. I haven't tested it on 3.0.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...ock-color.html
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

yeah, read through that one, but I was hoping to keep the PRO font and just change the color. thanks though.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

what part of the lockscreen do you want to change? maybe i can help you i've changed my whole lockscreen pretty much

I would like to change the actual clock and calendar color. Like if I wanted a light or white wallpaper I could have black clock and calendar font. Make sense?

Thanks

yeah makes sense i know of one way but unfortunately there are some downfalls it's done by making your own widget that's the only way to change the color. one downfall is that it's annoying to change the background image, and also i dont know how tochange the date on the lockscreen sorry just the clock. another is that when you plug in your phone it wont show the battery charging but if you don't care about that then coolbeans i'll b ehappy to give you the files and tell you what to change i've tried figuring out writing a widget for the date but it would show to the side of the clock and run off the screen and i coudlnt' get it i was just winging it i don't know how to completely program yet haha.

edit: i just noticed that the thing the other person showed you is what i was gonna tell you about but you can do any font you want

yeah, I think I know what you are talking about. I would like to have the battery unfortunately.

Maybe I'm asking for something that can't be done at this point.

Thanks

yeah it can't be done sorry i've looked everywhere recently for this haha

MacCiti

take a look at this home page....one of the two pics. you can see the black font. It really pisses me off!

Thanks

haha yeah but i'm sure that is a widget thing too just like what we would have to do