Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My first iPod touch theme... comments/critisms?

Default My first iPod touch theme... comments/critisms?

The lock screen is still default, and the battery isn't special, but what about the home screen?

Its broken up into folders... you click the badge/button on the right and it will take you to all the applications, games etc.

What do you guys think? I didn't make the icons, but they were free to use and distribute so I am not too worried.

Suggestions/Criticism?

Note: Obviously it doesn't even compare to most of yours... I was just excited I made my own that looked simple and a little different.
    Last edited by LinkFire; 2009-07-27 at 05:19 PM.

Nice and simple. But, if the theme is for you...don't ask for our take . If you wanted to release it public, then ask for constructive criticism.

My first theme was my own personal one. I spent SOO much time on it. And I'm so happy with it =]. It's always nicer to make your own theme, then you can tell your friends 'yeah, I did that'. Makes it personal and your own.

Overall, I like it. Next you should start playing around with some of the coloring to make it make what you want, start playing around wit the lockscreen, some UI images, etc. There's over 800 images (not including icons) to play with.

Eventually, you'll theme it all =p
    iPhone 4- I'll start theming again

a little town called moosejaw in canada. [NOT]
    Thanks

nice!

seeing as you have so many springboard pages available why dont you use springjumps instead of categories... much much quicker.

just a thought..

lovely colors