Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: status bar mod

Default status bar mod
    hi! i'm still new to ihpone modding community and i'm just wondering if there's any mod that can add a name at the middle of status bar

Download "MakeItMine" from the ModMyi repo on Cydia. Will let you do whatever you want on the status bar basically.
    Evolution of an iPhone User:
    Pager -> StarTac -> Other Moto Phones -> BlackBerry -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G --> iPhone 3Gs --> iPhone 4 --> iPhone 4S --> iPhone Implant?

Evolution of a Mac User:
    Apple ][+ -> //e -> IBM PC DOS -> Fat Mac -> Mac SE -> Windows -> Win 95 -> Win 98 -> Win 2000 -> Win XP -> Mac OS X --> Mac OS XI - Someday

iMac 27" Core i7 (2011) - MacBook Air 13" (2011) - iPad 2 32GB WiFi - iPhone 4S 32GB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PorthosPirate For This Useful Post:

marky707 (2009-07-24)

Hi Marky707,

This is a cool theme - what's the name of it ? where can i find it ?

Thx

it's called White Apple. you can either get it from cydia or here in modmyi http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...-inav-mod.html

another option is supreme preferences,great looking theme by the way

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Hey can u give me the theme that u have. I no that its white apple inav
    But i want mine to be modded like urs. Can u give me the link

I'll make a zip file when I get home later

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

K thank you

Hello i just put the theme on my phone and i switched to another theme but there is like 8 pages of xxxxx's and also short cuts with right arrows and also i can't get rid of them how do i do that? i tried to hold down the icons till they shake but they dont come up with the x to delete them so how do i delete them and also my extra pages.

they are spring jumps...you can either turn them off by using springjump app from cydia or deleting them manually thru SSH in /private/var/stash/Applications.pwn (once there, delete all _shortcutx_x.app folders) i hope this helps...

ok cool thanx i got it done. umm one more question i got a .png file that that will change the name of my service but i dont know where to put it into to make it change can you help me.

i came accross about that .png change for the carrier image yesterday here in forum but i can't remember which thread was it.

oh ok i tried but i have to do a serch for it. but if you find it please let me know

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charles3526 View Post
    ok cool thanx i got it done. umm one more question i got a .png file that that will change the name of my service but i dont know where to put it into to make it change can you help me.
    For T Mo : SSH custom carrier logos to /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundle/T-mobile_us.bundle and replace the 2 T Mo files with yours.
    For AT&T you can go (or create folder) to your theme/Bundles/com.Apple.ATT_US and add the 2 images there.

ok i trid it but it didn't work. i have the red smoke theme and also the mand m's them and trying it on them. the red smoke them dont have that folder so i made one and put the one .png file in there then what do i do after that? it dont show up in winterboard. i also did it with the mm them and that has that folder so i just dropped it in there but there was two other mm .pngs in there and when i chagned the theme on my phone it didn't change how can i over ride it.