Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sbsettings help

Exclamation sbsettings help
    Hi all....i need help with my iphone...I installed sbsettings couple of days ago and used the dock apps feature...i cant find any way of getting my apps bak to my homescreen/springbaord which i am concerned about...i hv moved my major apps to the dock and i want to get it bak to springboard and want to delete sbsettings....can anyone help please!!
    cheers!!

Open up SBSettings and tap "More". Then tap "Dock Applications" and find the apps that are in your dock. Tap the switch to turn them off and then exit out of SBSettings.

To delete SBSettings go into Cydia and tap on the "Manage" tab. Then select "Packages" and find SBSettings. Tap "Modify" in the top right and then tap "Remove".
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Default sbsettings help!!
    cheers 4 replying neo.....but i have tried turning them off a lot of times earlier as well but it does disappears from dock and it doesnt not comes up on my springboard...and i am trying to get them bak on the springboard but nthing seems 2 b wrking...do u knw hw 2 do dat?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Not sure if it will work. Try going to settings/general/restrictions enable and disable, reboot. This process has worked for users that have had hidden app problems, not sure about this tho. Worth a try.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

deadmanz (2009-07-23)