Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pinstripe background when cydia starts.

Default Pinstripe background when cydia starts.
    Hello was wondering if anyone can tell me how to change the background wallpaper of the home screen when you launch Cydia?? Tired of the grey pinstripe background. Please let me know. Thanks.

im trying to figure this out too,so far i can only change the background on the manage section. check out this theme CydiaFilou_be.theme. pull it off your phone onto your desktop and study it. maybe you can figure it out. let me know if you do

Default boring pinstripe
    That Cydia theme does not even work with 3.0. I think the file path is incorrect. Someone HELP!

the theme does work on 3.0 im useing it now,you have to get it threw cydia search for it. its called skin filou_cydia. just search for cydia and a list of themes for cydia will show up. the source redirection sos iphone

Looking up this theme now let me see if it will work on 3.0

I found skin filou_cydia and installed used with Winterboard and nothing changes?????????? WTF!!
    Last edited by ealvinito; 2009-07-20 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it changes the cydia manage section on my phone.

Can you post the file?? If so and it does work I can figure it out.

how do i post the file,im new to posting on forums

Create a folder called:Cydiarock.theme inside create another called:Bundles and inside that create another folder called:com.saurik.Cydia add inside this one all the png icons for Cydia then copie to winterboard through ssh and you are ready

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ealvinito View Post
    Hello was wondering if anyone can tell me how to change the background wallpaper of the home screen when you launch Cydia?? Tired of the grey pinstripe background. Please let me know. Thanks.

the grey pinstrip on the background of cydia is a file that is in the UIImages called:

UIPinstripe.png

its the same images that used as the background for the settings app and your contacts background, and prolly among others

just put it in you UIImages folder in an active theme in winterboard

below is the stock images
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button