Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New custom iNav but need help!!

Default New custom iNav but need help!!
    I have bunch of NEW inav themes in folders, which means i have to put them in my ipod manually, instead of the easy as downloading in cynthia.
    So, i need help on how to put them in my itouch MANUALLY and i will be more than happy to share with everybody, theres more than 60 i belive and theyre all made by koreans and i can translate it for you cus i am korean.
    So far there is One-Piece, Death Note, Celebraity themes and more.
    At the bottom, you can see the pics of One-Piece theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bb-e7-c1-f8_3_0806sung.png   -bb-e7-c1-f8_2_0806sung.png  

you have to know how to ssh. and please don't forget to give credits when you release this theme to the white apple creator (me)

Yes, i know about ssh. But i dont know which folder is webclips, cus it doesnt say webclips. It saids additional and crap. and btw are images webclips?? I can send u one of the iNav file and u can try to help me solve it

Can i use blank webclips for any of my new custom iNav themes?
    Last edited by anzjack123; 2009-07-20 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

webclips go into var/libray/webclips i think. No images arent weblicps. Help you solve what? what is the problem you are having?