Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where to find pictures for creating new icons using Leaf icons template?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Talking Where to find pictures for creating new icons using Leaf icons template?
    What's up everyone?

I'm currently creating new icons for a theme using the template from the Leaf icons Theme. Leaf Icon Factory - Photo Albums: Icons I personally loved these icons but after having the green theme for so long I want to start looking at a new color yet keep the same style icons.
    Using their template I am able to change the color of the background and I will try to make a blue (few people out there have already done this), red, green & maybe orange (which I will post once done for everyone to enjoy)
    Well this is what they're looking like using a yellowish background

I was wondering if anyone has a site or a source where i could find pictures like the ones used by the leaf factory used to fill in the icons? The ideal thing will be simply be able to change the color of the original leaf icons yet because the files are PNG instead of PSD i cant just change the background (wishful thinking though)... so i'm trying to find similar pictures that i can use for creating these new icons.

I would really appreciate any help with this as the outcome will be shared among all of us.

Thanks in advance,

Will V.
    There're never enough iPhone Mods
    If anything I said helped you, Please press the Thanks! button

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well I guess there arent that many suggestions... LOL

So I've been able to get some done using actual icons from other themes and just resizing them to fit my icons...

Here's my work in progress....

There're never enough iPhone Mods
    If anything I said helped you, Please press the Thanks! button

I love this theme so much and it is a shame that it is dead now....you guys make it look so easy making these icons...I really wish I new how to make them.....