Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More glass like clock background and unlock background

Default More glass like clock background and unlock background
    I googled it for hours - i found out what file is responsible for the clock background so i created a new bar similar to the original bar only more transparent

when i came to the unlock section i only found how to change the the slide but not the background - either it doesn't work or it make the bar completely disappear

so please help me - what file is responsible for that - i begin to suspect its not one file but 3 or more that built it up from each direction or maybe just css - please help me...

if you have an already made files that make it more glass like it would be great..

Download a lock screen theme and tear apart the files one by one. I could tell you how to do it, but I think if you learn from an already made theme you might be helped more in the long run.

Also if you are making a custom theme try looking for the stock OS3.0 theme, it has all the files and you just edit what you want and delete the rest!

I already tried doing that(breaking up the parts) but it seems there isn't a particular part that does that...
    about the original theme... where can i find it?

tnx for the help

Email me: Kukri360 at Gmail dot com. I'll send you a copy, please include an SS of how it looks at the moment if you would.

//edit nvm I just noticed your name was your email...

mail sent - oh and if you know any solution for this post as well
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...otos-ipod.html
    please send them