Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wooden Dock/Wallpaper

Default Wooden Dock/Wallpaper
    All -- I just made the jump to 5-column Springboard, so I got myself Pump to fit my space better. Love the icons, but the background is extremely boring. It's just solid gray with another shade of gray in the dock.

I've seen a lot of themes that have a dock overlays that makes the dock icons look like they're "sitting" on it. A lot of them have a wooden floor and something else behind the undocked icons. The only one I can seem to find is the iWood Realize theme, which is a little too much for me. Does anyone know which themes these might be, or have any recommendations for themes (dock/background only, to go along with the Pump icons) that do this (let the icons "sit" on the dock) ?

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrayeDog View Post
    All -- I just made the jump to 5-column Springboard, so I got myself Pump to fit my space better. Love the icons, but the background is extremely boring. It's just solid gray with another shade of gray in the dock.

I've seen a lot of themes that have a dock overlays that makes the dock icons look like they're "sitting" on it. A lot of them have a wooden floor and something else behind the undocked icons. The only one I can seem to find is the iWood Realize theme, which is a little too much for me. Does anyone know which themes these might be, or have any recommendations for themes (dock/background only, to go along with the Pump icons) that do this (let the icons "sit" on the dock) ?

Thanks!
    There is a theme on Cydia called WoodenShelves that is similar to iWood REALIZE, but it doesn't have the plants. I saw another one before, but can't remember the name right now.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Update: I found an example of a theme that would fit this perfectly. Link:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/attachm...ingboard-5.png

There's also one that looks similar, with the wood floor, but has white shelves to go along with it. Can't remember where I saw it, but something tlike these would be fantastic.

Thanks all!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I actually posted here once looking for that exact dock! I found a theme on Cydia that has it. I'm not a fan of the wallpaper & I don't remember the icons (if there were any)but you can get the dock from "MyMoodWall" on the iSpazio source.

I have one that looks like a wooden desk top that you are welcome to use too...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -old-desk-dock.png