Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any information regarding Status Bar Weather and Winterboard?

Default Any information regarding Status Bar Weather and Winterboard?
    Actually this is a 3 fold question:

1) Status Bar weather. Had a little icon in the top right next to the battery that told me the Temp and had a nifty little icon showing me the conditions. Sure I can look out the window, bu it looked cool and I liked it.

As of 3.0, it's no longer there :-( and I can't seem to get it back.

2) More of a winterboard question: Every so often the status bar disappears entirely. It seems to happen after I open and close an app. It comes back after I lock and unlock.

3) Carrier Logo replacement: Make it mine works great, however I came across a custom carrier logo with the Kanji from Akira, I thought it would be cool and something different however I can't seem to get ANY custom logo to show up. Is this a winterboard issue?
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!

Hey. Have you figured out what happened to the weather on the status bar? I'm stumped too.

so far i haven't found any answers. I tried using WBapp as some suggested, but it really didn't do anything more then what was already there.

As it is we will probably have to wait until winterboard get's an update as well as weathericon.
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!

Moved to Skinning / Themes Discussion