Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Hero Theme

Default HTC Hero Theme
    I think it would be beyond awesome if someone was able to make a complete theme of the HTC Hero, I would but me and photoshop and that stuff go together like oil and water. If any one is willing to try let me know it would be awesome

Well, I could start making it, but I need inspiration for the iPhone-only icons. Somebody could get Android/android like icons?

Seeing this image I can create the Dock Icons (iPod, Phone and Stack probably), the Status bar battery, and use the images from another themes to make some icons, the time and weather.
    Also, I could need some help doing a Live clock and live weather like those.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FDDT For This Useful Post:

shamsulaswad (2011-03-27)

that would be awesome, if you could get something started, unfortunately I don't know the first thing about creating themes or photo shop and all that jazz. i know there are other pictures of the apps for the phone ill see if i can find them,

here are some screenshots from a video off the htc website, if you want to download the video search for htc hero and clink the link for the htc website
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

SUBSCRIBED

Im actually torn between the hero and 3gs.....if they dont make an att 3g friendly hero then i know the obvious choice
    Same username on: hondatech, 7thgenhonda, clubrsx, orlandoforums, civicforums

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FDDT View Post
    Well, I could start making it, but I need inspiration for the iPhone-only icons. Somebody could get Android/android like icons?

Seeing this image I can create the Dock Icons (iPod, Phone and Stack probably), the Status bar battery, and use the images from another themes to make some icons, the time and weather.
    Also, I could need some help doing a Live clock and live weather like those.
    Hello!

Maybe I could help you with some stuff, i can reproduce most, if not any images in photoshop.
    Unfortunatly I don't know a thing of html to get the clock/weather working

Maybe we could team up?

Quote Originally Posted by silfer View Post
    Hello!

Maybe I could help you with some stuff, i can reproduce most, if not any images in photoshop.
    Unfortunatly I don't know a thing of html to get the clock/weather working

Maybe we could team up?
    If you want it, just say me what you could do, so we can work in different things at the same time.

@nismo.rb26dett: Thanks for that, now I have more inspiration
    @hondakorn I could recommend you to buy an iPod Touch and the Hero, even more if your life is based in the google products (Reader, mail, docs, etc.). But you have to do the final choice :P

-------
    Breaking News!!!
    I got some pics of the interface of the Hero. Is called Rosie and it looks impressive
    http://www.gandroides.com/images/new...er-widget2.jpg
    http://images.intomobile.com/wp-cont...tc_rosie_1.jpg

This images can be used to make a Lockscreen
    http://gizmovil.com/wp-content/uploa...tc_rosie_3.jpg
    http://gizmovil.com/wp-content/uploa...tc_rosie_5.jpg

Right now I'm working on the Dock, and it seems that we have Statusbar icons and SBSettings Toogles
    Last edited by FDDT; 2009-07-01 at 08:18 PM.

do you guys have a twitter account i could follow to stay updated on this?

I really like the UI of this phone and have been working on a theme I haven't done much. I did get a working clock widget. I'm not to good with HTML, so I modified an existing clock widget. Here is a pic of what I have done.

it look so cool ? how about use that one for lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by justflikwalk View Post
    I really like the UI of this phone and have been working on a theme I haven't done much. I did get a working clock widget. I'm not to good with HTML, so I modified an existing clock widget. Here is a pic of what I have done.

hey man witch clock widget did you alter would you be able to give me a link

Quote Originally Posted by LJay View Post
    hey man witch clock widget did you alter would you be able to give me a link
    Here is the link to the flip clock widget
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ockwidget.html
    I got a weather widget running with it now too. I haven't got added to the flip clock widget it is only running on top of it.

I know I seen some where someone had the HTC weather icons formatted to work with the weather widget. Does anyone have a link to those icons?

Default my attempt at HTC hero
    here is my first attempt at HTC Hero
    still working on the clock and weather

I'm not a pro with html so any help would be great
    any feedback will be good too

Quote Originally Posted by LJay View Post
    here is my first attempt at HTC Hero
    still working on the clock and weather

I'm not a pro with html so any help would be great
    any feedback will be good too

GREAT progress, I'm definately keeping an eye on this one. Love the look of the Hero's layout. Will be very intersting to keep up on.

<thumbs up>

you guys are making awesome progress, cant wait to see what you guys come up with

Quote Originally Posted by justflikwalk View Post
    Here is the link to the flip clock widget
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ockwidget.html
    I got a weather widget running with it now too. I haven't got added to the flip clock widget it is only running on top of it.

I know I seen some where someone had the HTC weather icons formatted to work with the weather widget. Does anyone have a link to those icons?
    can u share your clock , it's cool

Once I get a little further on this theme, I will post.

I have found some HTC icons and modified them to work with the weather widget. I also got the phone button working on the dock.

I'm thinking of putting winterbord to the left and I'm not sure what I should put on the right for the other button. I would put categories, however I'm not a big fan of it( it has crashed my phone a few times in the past)
    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by justflikwalk; 2009-07-02 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

justflikwalk i am going to be using stacks on one side and categories on the other side for now until i can find a way to duplicate stacks or until the stacks update comes out

I thought about using stacks. The only problem I have with it is when you put apps in it they make the icon look funny. I was going to put messaging or mail, the notifier bubble will look funny when a new message is received. I'll probably put cydia and winterboard.

I have my stacks in grid mode and the icons looks fine
    i remember reading there is a way to change the notifier badge.... I'll give a link if i can find it agian

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast