Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Hero Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    not much that would cause a memory leak in a theme.... I would bet Grip is where your problem is.... I know I tried it and deleted it when I noticed performance issues.

Thanks for the idea. I can't believe I didn't think of it myself. No problems after removing grip

Quote Originally Posted by emt3000gt View Post
    Hey I love the theme... I was able to play around with it (took me a little while) but I have it how I want it.

I am not sure if there are rules against putting the themes up here as an attachment so I wont yet. However, I have a saved version where everything is converted to english (Date, 12h Time, Temp F˚) if anyone wants it.

please do post the edited files for that. i am having a hard time

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buste2 View Post
    please do post the edited files for that. i am having a hard time
    for change C to F edit ConfigureMe.js and change :
    "var isCelsius = true" by "var isCelsius = false".

for change date into english go to Widget.html and change:
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Dim,","Lun,","Mar,","Mer,","Jeu,","Ven,","S am,")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Jan","Fev","Mars","Avri","Mai","Juin","Juil ","Aout","Sept","Oct","Nov","Dec") //predefine month names

by
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sun,","Mon,","Tue,","Wed,","Thu,","Fri,","S at,")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Jan","Feb","Marc","Apri","May","Jun","Juil" ,"Aout","Sept","Oct","Nov","Dec") //predefine month names

Quote Originally Posted by emt3000gt View Post
    Hey I love the theme... I was able to play around with it (took me a little while) but I have it how I want it.

I am not sure if there are rules against putting the themes up here as an attachment so I wont yet. However, I have a saved version where everything is converted to english (Date, 12h Time, Temp F˚) if anyone wants it.

Please zip your folder and post it. This one's kickin my ***** and I really love the theme.

Here ya go... to change the city go into the configureME.js file and just enter your zip code where it says postal code.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Also, my messages and safari icons are changed to the winterboard and contacts icons. The origonals are still there just renamed with a .bak instead of png.

Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    for change C to F edit ConfigureMe.js and change :
    "var isCelsius = true" by "var isCelsius = false".

for change date into english go to Widget.html and change:
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Dim,","Lun,","Mar,","Mer,","Jeu,","Ven,","S am,")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Jan","Fev","Mars","Avri","Mai","Juin","Juil ","Aout","Sept","Oct","Nov","Dec") //predefine month names

by
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sun,","Mon,","Tue,","Wed,","Thu,","Fri,","S at,")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Jan","Feb","Marc","Apri","May","Jun","Juil" ,"Aout","Sept","Oct","Nov","Dec") //predefine month names
    I also changed the date formating string to be Day, month, date instead of "Day, date, month"

Has anyone gotten a working version of the lock screen? and or english versions of the icons?
    Last edited by emt3000gt; 2009-07-26 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emt3000gt For This Useful Post:

smassie (2009-07-26)

can someone help me add only the date to my widget.html? im using the one without the weatherwidget..

as for making the lockscreen work i have an idea but i have to try it first

edit:
    got it to work just add
    <body background="LockBackground.png"> to your widget.html and save it as LockBackground.html

then merge the background of your choice with widget.png and WigetBackground.png that i have uploaded and save the file as LockBackground.png and put it in the private folder of your theme.

i did not make widget.png and WigetBackground.png, credits go to maker of iVillain
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png   -wigetbackground.png   -widget.png  
    Last edited by marcus34; 2009-07-26 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingRedmer View Post
    Is there any way to move the lockscreen clock down to match this image, using HTML or something? Thats definately not my strong suit. It'd be cool to have the date and time fit on that grey bar like how theyre supposed to.
    Get an app to hid the lockscreen clock. Then you can make a widget to display the time on that unlock thing from the hero

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    UPDATE:

i've got a update of my widget.
    bug: update date.

in fact date don't update only now it's good.
    and i made a mix with weather-date and clock and all that in the same pack.

download link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

for info:

version US :edit Walpaper.js and delete these lignes:
    Code:
    var translatedesc="description";
    document.getElementById("desc").innerText=Francais[obj.icon];
    		translatedesc=obj.description.toLowerCase();

// *******     TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION   ***************************
    		// *******     ALWAYS USE SMALL CAPS (i.e 'sunny')   ***************************
           	if (translatedesc=='description') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML=Francais[obj.icon];	}

// *******   END   TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION   ***************************
    ps: sorry for my bad english.

enjoy
    Awesome work besnath! This may be a noob-theme question, but what is the easiest way to just keep the clock/weather widget, but not use the wallpapers, icons, etc?

I don't want to just start deleting stuff and mess it up!

Thanks in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just wondering if someone is going to make a proper release thread for this theme

This is what I got so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0016.png  

This looks great! How do you change the location for the weather so it'll more accurately reflect the current temperature in my area? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ibuyufo View Post
    This looks great! How do you change the location for the weather so it'll more accurately reflect the current temperature in my area? Thanks.
    go to the private folder and edit the file "ConfigureMe.js" There are a few options there. Set the postal code to yours.

Noob question, how do you get your icons to not automatically go to the top?

Quote Originally Posted by deathofallthings View Post
    Noob question, how do you get your icons to not automatically go to the top?
    download iblank and make some blank icons. there is another app called inull to make those blank icons not open safari

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi all,
    there is my new widget always realistic than the real HTC HERO:

i will make a pack this night .
    comments are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus34 View Post
    can someone help me add only the date to my widget.html? im using the one without the weatherwidget..

as for making the lockscreen work i have an idea but i have to try it first

edit:
    got it to work just add
    <body background="LockBackground.png"> to your widget.html and save it as LockBackground.html

then merge the background of your choice with widget.png and WigetBackground.png that i have uploaded and save the file as LockBackground.png and put it in the private folder of your theme.

i did not make widget.png and WigetBackground.png, credits go to maker of iVillain
    Can you post the working lockscreen theme. I try but no luck. I just want to use as lockscreen. Thanks

@besnath: can you send me this icon without "phone: because i use ipod ^^. Thanks
    Last edited by tritran1989; 2009-07-27 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psychosnake View Post
    Can you post the working lockscreen theme. I try but no luck. I just want to use as lockscreen. Thanks
    here just put in winterboard
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following User Says Thank You to marcus34 For This Useful Post:

kwickone (2009-07-27)

the hero theme is awesome... but for some reason it make my iphone a lil slow.. so i was messing with the andriod theme and added the clock widget..i also try with hero dock.. what you guys think..

Last edited by jrokz; 2009-07-26 at 09:50 PM.

i love you icons..where do you get them?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast