Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Hero Theme

Is there someone that can help me out with the weather widget, so that it will show me both the weather and the date. I have tried multiple times to replace the text with english and it is not successful if there is someone who can take the current one or use one that is already placed on this forum to show me how to and what to replace exactly and what id have to replace to show me my current area i would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

My theme should be out in a good hour from now. Not accepting more testers for now.

I've pm-ed two of the more active htc hero themers, eternalza and besnath, with an idea.

We should collaborate and create a music player on the springboard, which can actually operate on the springboard. It could have basic controls like next, play, pause, previous, shuffle, repeat, album art and volume.

Any takers?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    I've pm-ed two of the more active htc hero themers, eternalza and besnath, with an idea.

We should collaborate and create a music player on the springboard, which can actually operate on the springboard. It could have basic controls like next, play, pause, previous, shuffle, repeat, album art and volume.

Any takers?
    it's impossible without coding in objective C for the springboard and for me i'm not a coder.
    maybe my "huge friend" eternalza is a coder ...

Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    it's impossible without coding in objective C for the springboard and for me i'm not a coder.
    maybe my "huge friend" eternalza is a coder ...
    Sorry "best friend" I'm no coder. I have friends that are brilliant coders though.

Quick question. I have been looking for a complete HTC sense theme and ran across Lauro's theme at macciti. Unfortunately, the instructions are not very helpful and also it states that you need "winterboard settings" which after doing some searching, found out that it has been pulled from cydia "for right now, not completely". So I am wondering, should I just wait for this theme to be released and quit messing around with others LOL? I have tried the other HTC hero themes floating around here but they didn't fit what I was looking for. Sorry for being a pain...just curious
    Last edited by blkrazr-X1; 2009-08-31 at 07:27 PM.
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

Well, Lauro's theme is basically wallpapers which don't move and you can't interact with them.

Have a look at iVillain. It is by far one of the best out there. Besnath also has one of the best.

If you have any Obj-C or CSS and html coding skill, then help us out.

Make some of your own widgets. They could be calendars, or weather widgets. (I think we have enough clocks)
    If you could even make a music widget, we'd honor you.

Li-ion, unfortunately when it comes to computers and coding skills......I have no idea what is going on. Now, if you asked me something about the medical field than I could definitely help you out. Sorry for not being able to contribute in any ways....feel sort of bad now

Quote Originally Posted by rich1976 View Post
    If you like this variation. I've added the rar files below

I have 11 banks on my front screen 4 on top row and second.
    On the 3rd row i have the weather icon then 3 blanks.
    So when i tap on Leeds it takes me into the yahoo weather.

The clock widget is in 24hrs and i've also turned the time in the status bar to black so that you can't see it on the screen unless your in say messages or other apps.

I really like the Weather Widget from your theme.

What I would like to do it just modify my weather theme to show the information you have (high/low temp, city, etc.), however editing HTML files is not in my skill set. What part of the code would I need to copy over mine (I'm using the default iVillian Widget.html) in order for my weather to display like yours?

Thanks!

...question answered...
    Last edited by blkrazr-X1; 2009-10-23 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blkrazr-X1 View Post
    I hate to bump this, but did Eternalza or Besnath ever decide to work together to make a Hero theme? I know that iVillian is floating around, but....it would be cool if they both came out with one.
    nope.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalza View Post
    nope.

dang

Quote Originally Posted by eternalza View Post
    I'll probably start skinning more applications now.
    @Eternalza - Do you, by any chance, still have a copy of this theme?

@anyone in general - was their any updates or was anyone able to make a complete HERO theme where you can swipe to different pages with widgets on them?

Quote Originally Posted by blkrazr-X1 View Post
    @Eternalza - Do you, by any chance, still have a copy of this theme?

@anyone in general - was their any updates or was anyone able to make a complete HERO theme where you can swipe to different pages with widgets on them?
    1. Yes, I already released a beta to a few people and am no longer distributing it. It has had very few updates due to me being busy at school.

2. No, there is no theme that you can swipe to different pages with multiple widgets. I gave up on the idea a while ago.

hi guys, I see there hasnt been too much activity on this thread recently.Hopefully someone can help me out.Here is my Lockscreen and Springboard.

What I would like is for both of them to have the same look, WRT what is shown beneath the clock i.e weather and date on both.How would I go about it??
    TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0085.png   -img_0084.png  

OK, got the weather displayed how I want it. Is there any way I can change the description.Its only this one that bugs me

Lgt.Rainshowers

Why when it says Light Rain is it on two lines, this is on one?? Just bugs me, specially as lately it always seems to be lgt.rainshowers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0087.png  

Default Weather or Music
    Hi Guys
    Ive been following this post for quite some time and I am currently using the Hero theme and i think that it is great . Ive had a play around with some of it however one thing that I think would be really good is instead of having the weather in the background have the : name and song title that was currently playing? I havnt got a clue how this can be change (or even if it can?) and i was wondering if somebody could help me with this?

Cheers

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can someone just post the clock and weather for the lockscreen? Not a widget. Please?

Quote Originally Posted by LionOfTheSouth View Post
    hi guys, I see there hasnt been too much activity on this thread recently.Hopefully someone can help me out.Here is my Lockscreen and Springboard.

What I would like is for both of them to have the same look, WRT what is shown beneath the clock i.e weather and date on both.How would I go about it??
    TIA
    How did you manage to get date also displayed on the weather widget plss can u tell me....this question has been asked several time by diff people noone seems to answer. so plss help thx .

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast