Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Amazing Dock Idea Need Help

Default Amazing Dock Idea Need Help
    So here is my idea, i was wondering if there is any way to make the DOCK the size of the screen (meaning expand the hight to the size of the screen) and then make the DOCK transparent in some areas and in some areas not transparent so that we can have a whole new range of theme possibilities. The reason i ask this is because i want to create a Indian theme with the Indian flag as the dock on top of all my icons but transparent so no matter what icon i have the color will be the color of the flag as i scroll down or up. can anyone help...

what you do is make a "indian flag" wallpaper with slight opacity icons there are plenty sets for download, or use your cs2(photoshop) download a template.... place your flag in the psd. template crop your icons and label them change to a theme but there are many guides to this process on this site simply search it.....but as for an inlarged dock? your dock can only handle like 6 icons and thats by resizing them to be very small, if you make your dock bigger than you simply can get to your springboard technically