Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Keyboard.artwork files in 3.0 ???

iPhone? More like MyPhone mfleigle's Avatar
    Thanks

What happens if you delete the .artwork files and reboot? Does that cause the phone to lock up? Just wondering if the os actively uses it

NVM I tried it and the keyboard still appeared. I guess it isnt in the .artwork files (or am I stupid and it never was)
    Last edited by mfleigle; 2009-06-25 at 11:31 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Dinozambas has done it
    Some how, Dinozambas(D7) the youtube guru has managed to get cudtom keyboards on 3.0. He show you it his latest video on how to get ulrasn0w

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Ninja View Post
    Some how, Dinozambas(D7) the youtube guru has managed to get cudtom keyboards on 3.0. He show you it his latest video on how to get ulrasn0w
    could you post a link to the video of this....i cant seem to find iy
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Thanks

^Same here link would be nice

I'm thinking it's this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxML7FkwfgE&fmt=18]YouTube - How To Unlock Your iPhone 3G On NEW 3.0 Firmware With Ultrasnow[/ame]

??

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Ninja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggy View Post
    i watched the video and i dont think that the phone he used in the video is running 3.0 firmware

im saying this b/c if you see at the end of the video when he is showing the springboard....the sms app says text(like it does in 2.x) not messages(like it does in 3.0)
    i could be wrong and i hope i am b/c i want to get my keyboard back but thats what im thinking
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    i watched the video and i dont think that the phone he used in the video is running 3.0 firmware

im saying this b/c if you see at the end of the video when he is showing the springboard....the sms app says text(like it does in 2.x) not messages(like it does in 3.0)
    i could be wrong and i hope i am b/c i want to get my keyboard back but thats what im thinking
    I noticed the same thing. He is not running 3.0 on his phone...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

also the colors of the atrwork files that you extract are messed up. I replaced a bunch of the pngs with my own and the colors came up pink on my phone when they were supposed to be teal.

Thanks

^What in gods name are you talking about?

and yea the idiot gave a 3.0 how to on 2.x -_-
    Last edited by kwall; 2009-06-26 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm talking about the artworker 3.2 download. when I used it to extract the other.artwork file for 3.0, I replaced some pngs imported it back to other.artwork and the colors were messed up. they were supposed to be teal but when they showed up on the phone they were pink. did anybody elses colors get messed up when you imported it back to other.artwork?

I also had the distorted graphics on export.
    I'm bumping this, coz its the only theming element in 3.0 that hasn't been cracked yet.
    I think?
    Anyone get any further on the keyboard skinning for 3.0?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IMIX For This Useful Post:

darkknight75 (2009-06-29)

yeah i'd like to know where were at with keyboard skinning. I hate the iPhone default keyboard so much

I am in a way glad to see its not only me thats having a problem changing the keyboard.

Sorry I am a noob when it comes to this sorta stuff, so gcant give any technically help, just nice thoughts for the person who eventually crackz this!

Peace.

I also am not experienced enough to mod it myself. My support to the keyboard skinners! (This reminds me of the old days when we wanted to skin Windows Mobile 5.0 Keyboard skins...)
    Use the "Thank you" option if someone helped you solve your problems!

Migrated from Windows Mobile to iPhone 3G.

can anyone give detailed instructions on how to use artworker 3.2 to extract the other.artwork files. iv been messing around with it for awhile and dont understand the directions the original poster gave

I have the same problem with the discolored png's. I took the stock .artwork file exported it, added my png's and recompiled and then put the .artwork file in UIkit respring and toplockscreenbar.png, and uipopup were both pink. anyone have any clue. I thimk there is some color flip apple used inside of 3.0. Because 3Gs has an alternative lighter color theme thats why I think some of the png's are lighter. any thoughts THANKS!

I updated iphoneshop with new data and many of the images appear to be pink colored... i also think apple has modified the image format at some level...

Smile iPhoneShop 3.0...
    i made a new thread with working iphoneshop 3.0 zip file
    Last edited by massimo23; 2009-07-07 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Update

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to massimo23 For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-07-06), pablogiorgini (2009-07-06), wast3dmonk3y (2009-07-06)

I'm having problems unzipping that.
    Unknown method in import.bat, export.bat, and mobilephonepackedimages.artwork.

repack and re-up please?

same here cant unzip those 3 files same exact problem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast