Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is this possible?

Question Is this possible?
    I have a Transformers picture as a Springboard wallpaper, no problems. But, I would like to have a different Transformers picture as my lockscreen picture. I know you can download Lockscreens from Cydia and they can work seperatley from your wallpaper. So how would I go about SSHing this in the same terms just to be a picture with a normal slider etc. The picture is:

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beva922's Avatar
    Thanks

so basically, you want one picture for your lock screen and one for your wallpaper?

what I would do is ssh the desired wallpaper picture into the theme folder. Then in winterboard uncheck user wallpaper, and check user lockscreen. Then just apply your theme (it will have the wallpaper u chose) and apply the other picture you want as your lockscreen background to your wallpaper in the settings portion of your iphone.

if you can understand these instructions, it should work

private/var/stash/themes > is the directory where your themes are housed.....
    Last edited by Beva922; 2009-06-21 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    >>**Please thank me if I helped you...**<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jthammond View Post
    I have a Transformers picture as a Springboard wallpaper, no problems. But, I would like to have a different Transformers picture as my lockscreen picture. I know you can download Lockscreens from Cydia and they can work seperatley from your wallpaper. So how would I go about SSHing this in the same terms just to be a picture with a normal slider etc. The picture is:

inside ur theme name the lockcreen image "LockBackground.png" and name ur wallaper (image behind ur icons) "Wallpaper.png" and apply with winterboard.

also make sure u delete any widgets from ur theme because they seem to cause problems when apply a lock screen image