Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Quick Fix for 3.0 SMS themes not applying

  1. #21
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Thumbs up 3.0 sms themes are here!!
    Ok, I know everyone has been crying about the lack of SMS themes for 3.0 Firmware on the iPhone. Well I would like to finally say, I have made one and it works. Download from the link below, unzip it and SSH it onto your iPhone. This is not a joke, this is the real deal. Pass it along to your friends and spread the word. The only thing that can't be themed in SMS is the Keyboard. The iPhone Dev-Team says it will probably never be themed again. That saddens me as I love the Black Berry Bold Theme for the Keyboard. Nonetheless, this will do for now I think.


    SSH Location:

    /Library/Themes

    Use Winterboard to apply it and enjoy!



    Download Link:

    http://idisk.mac.com/Cronic03-Public...03SMStheme.zip



    I've decided to include my own custom, complete iPhone Theme including System menus and lots more. I have taken bits and pieces from other themes over the last year and have finally compiled my favorite parts from them and added some new stuff of my own. This is a truly unique theme which I have been reluctant to share with the world, however my friends have hounded me to put it online for long enough now, so here it is. Download, unzip and SSH it onto your iPhone then apply it with Winterboard.


    SSH Location:

    /Library/Themes



    Download Link:

    http://idisk.mac.com/Cronic03-Public...Phonetheme.zip



    Please post feedback on the themes I have posted as I would like to know what everyone thinks of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -proof.png   -img_0071.png   -img_0072.png   -img_0073.png   -img_0074.png   -img_0075.png  
    Last edited by Cronic003; 2009-08-23 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Added Personal Custom Theme + Screen Shots

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cronic003 For This Useful Post:

    banilla16 (2009-08-29)

  3. #22
    oh snap...it was that easy all along?

    WTF... well anyway, glad you found it.


  4. #23
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    oh snap...it was that easy all along?

    WTF... well anyway, glad you found it.

    It wasn't that easy, Apple did a really good job at hiding files and changing file names. Luckily I have finally found the proper files in the 3.0 Firmware to be able to theme as much as I have. The only think that can't be themed in SMS is the Keyboard which probably will never be themed again says the iPhone Dev-Team. Enjoy the themes I have posted and share the link below with everyone you know that has an iPhone. I have opened a new thread with a new post about this, hopefully it'll pick up in Google.

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-ipod...heme-here.html

  5. #24
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronic003 View Post
    Ok, I know everyone has been crying about the lack of SMS themes for 3.0 Firmware on the iPhone. Well I would like to finally say, I have made one and it works. Download from the link below, unzip it and SSH it onto your iPhone. This is not a joke, this is the real deal. Pass it along to your friends and spread the word. The only thing that can't be themed in SMS is the Keyboard. The iPhone Dev-Team says it will probably never be themed again. That saddens me as I love the Black Berry Bold Theme for the Keyboard. Nonetheless, this will do for now I think.


    SSH Location:

    /Library/Themes

    Use Winterboard to apply it and enjoy!



    Download Link:

    http://idisk.mac.com/Cronic03-Public...03SMStheme.zip



    I've decided to include my own custom, complete iPhone Theme including System menus and lots more. I have taken bits and pieces from other themes over the last year and have finally compiled my favorite parts from them and added some new stuff of my own. This is a truly unique theme which I have been reluctant to share with the world, however my friends have hounded me to put it online for long enough now, so here it is. Download, unzip and SSH it onto your iPhone then apply it with Winterboard.


    SSH Location:

    /Library/Themes



    Download Link:

    http://idisk.mac.com/Cronic03-Public...Phonetheme.zip



    Please post feedback on the themes I have posted as I would like to know what everyone thinks of them.
    Can you help me resize some images? I have been trying but can't get it without distortion... =]

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronic003 View Post
    The only think that can't be themed in SMS is the Keyboard which probably will never be themed again says the iPhone Dev-Team.
    It was actually Saurik (creator of Cydia and Winterboard and many more)who said he has given up on trying to make they keyboard themes work on 3.0....the dev team was just re-tweeting....
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  7. #26
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    It was actually Saurik (creator of Cydia and Winterboard and many more)who said he has given up on trying to make they keyboard themes work on 3.0....the dev team was just re-tweeting....
    Yes Saurik Tweeted it but Saurik is also part of the iPhone Dev-Team, Wiki it and you will see.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelRawien View Post
    Can you help me resize some images? I have been trying but can't get it without distortion... =]
    Sure, what images are you trying to re-size? Are you using Mac or Windows?
    Last edited by Cronic003; 2009-08-28 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •