Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: time&date on the 4th row?

Default time&date on the 4th row?
    Hi folks,

Last weekend I crashed my phone trying to fix irealsms, had to restore, and just CAN'T seem to find that "at the bottom" version of SB Time&Date (or clockscreen?) I had loaded in Winterboard... I'm pretty sure I remember some dude modding the original to make it appear just above the page dots... has it been removed?
    Last edited by albior; 2009-06-10 at 05:47 PM.

I think it was one of my widgets here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by albior View Post
    Hi folks,

Last weekend I crashed my phone trying to fix irealsms, had to restore, and just CAN'T seem to find that "at the bottom" version of SB Time&Date (or clockscreen?) I had loaded in Winterboard... I'm pretty sure I remember some dude modding the original to make it appear just above the page dots... has it been removed?
    I'm not sure about it being removed, but here's the html file that's modded to be at the bottom.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

I love you dudes ( * - * )
    I've been looking for 4 hours, lol, didn't to come asking before sweating a bit...
    I'm trying to build a custom LCARS and this widget is perfect
    Now I just need to find some alien synaptic expansion technology before checking out the html file and try to push everything on the bottom 3 right icons space, so I can have an active icon on the bottom left. This is fun

Hi guys

I've been browsing the wallpaper.html and widget.html files (ignorant as I am) and managed to slide the clock/date thingy to the right of the 4th row, where I wanted it, BUT I can't seem to find how to finetune the clock itself, beyond the "right/center/left" alignement... I would love to have the clock and date CENTERED right over the page dots. I set "left" to 92 or 93px to have the dayoftheweek aligned with the first pagedot, but the clock just jumps like TABS...

Could somebody please bootcamp me into tweaking these:

<table style="position: absolute; top: 300px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 461px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
    <tr align="center" valign="top" border="0" cellpadding="0">
    <td height="10" valign="top">

Thanks Ideally I would like to have the whole widget (clock/date/wheater) completely centered over the 4th row but NOT over the left icon space. Every time I touch something else than "left: 0px", I get a monster on springboard...

Also, do you think it is possible to combine these features (Clock, date, day of the week) with the similar Clockscreen that shows Clock, date, city name? I would like to try and add the city name to the widget you guys gave me, but since I don't know how to tweak the text's position...
    Last edited by albior; 2009-06-12 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by albior View Post
    Hi guys

I've been browsing the wallpaper.html and widget.html files (ignorant as I am) and managed to slide the clock/date thingy to the right of the 4th row, where I wanted it, BUT I can't seem to find how to finetune the clock itself, beyond the "right/center/left" alignement... I would love to have the clock and date CENTERED right over the page dots. I set "left" to 92 or 93px to have the dayoftheweek aligned with the first pagedot, but the clock just jumps like TABS...

Could somebody please bootcamp me into tweaking these:

<table style="position: absolute; top: 300px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 461px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
    <tr align="center" valign="top" border="0" cellpadding="0">
    <td height="10" valign="top">

Thanks Ideally I would like to have the whole widget (clock/date/wheater) completely centered over the 4th row but NOT over the left icon space. Every time I touch something else than "left: 0px", I get a monster on springboard...

Also, do you think it is possible to combine these features (Clock, date, day of the week) with the similar Clockscreen that shows Clock, date, city name? I would like to try and add the city name to the widget you guys gave me, but since I don't know how to tweak the text's position...
    I'm not sure about the last part of your request as I'm not the greatest when it comes to html files, but check out the Clock and Date widget I posted earlier. It's the one I use and it's center below the page dots.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless