Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I NEED HELP!!for background

Default I NEED HELP!!for background
    the themes and winterborad l want to have my own picture insteed of pic like it is here,so how can i make it?? or is it somone that can help me??

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

what?
    that makes no sense
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

do you mean you want a picture of yourself? im not sure what you are saying, your english is poor.

but any ways, take the desired image to 320 x 480 px and SSH into your iphone. the springboard background is called wallpaper.png and the lockscreen is lockscreen.png

if that doesnt help you i dont know what to say

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

or you can also SSH into the phone and delete the wallpaper.png AND the lockscreen.png... then just go into your phone, pictures, and select a picture to "set as wallpaper"... but in that case it'll be the same on the lockscreen AND the wallpaper behind the icons

OK I think this is what you want.

Take/Use iTunes to sync a pic to your phone.
    Use the normal way of looking at the picture and setting it as your lock screens picture.
    Then in winter board check "User wallpaper" and move it above your current theme by dragging the three gray bars by the right side of it.

Then your lock screen's image will appear as your background instead of the themes default.

I feel that this is the easiest way for people that cant/don't like ssh.