Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request for a theme!!??!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking Request for a theme!!??!!
    I have quite a challenge for ANYONE WHO LOVES CHALLENGES!!! Ok this is my request: I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE a FAIRY THEME!! AND I would love it complete with lock sounds, text message sound, keyboard sound and keypad sound. I'm a PINK GIRL!!! I LOVE PINK!!! So if you could find A BEAUTIFUL PINK FAIRY I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! and it has to BE CCOMPLETE WITH AS MANY DIFFERENT MYSTICAL FANTASY FAIRY ICONS AS POSSIBLE!! SO IF ANYONE COULD DO THIS PLEASE!!!!! THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLY/TRY/ACCOMPLISH!!!
    Last edited by LadyFeef; 2009-05-29 at 03:49 AM.
    MissLadyFeef LOVES HELP and THANKING!!!

jesus christ lol you are an A+ example of a stereotype girl hehe (not being offensive) there is lots to do to making a theme, a lot of design theorey to make everything work, you cant just click a bit and then ur done. maybe if there was incentive for paypal payment someone would undertake this task, but i personally wouldnt set out to make a theme for free. or even for someone else for that note.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Id be willing to discuss

Is it really that hard to make a theme? I'm pretty new to all of this stuff and I'm still in the learning process.
    Last edited by LadyFeef; 2009-05-29 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Their are a few threads around that are talking requests, maybe try post in one of them. cheers and good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

LadyFeef (2009-05-29)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do I find them?

OK, let me help out a little.

(1) there are a bunch of pretty pink themes in Cydia, so you should look there and see if something catches yoru fancy - my favorite pink ones are
    Killsign delicate, killsing carbon pinkmetal, iphone pink, pink apple
    (2) There is a tinkerbell theme for fairies.
    (3) Making a theme is not that hard. What you really want to do is just put a couple themes to gether that you like. For example you could pick delicate and then change the icons to fairy icons and you will have it be close to what you want.

That is not that hard, that is how i made my theme. It's a lot of purple.

Here are some really nice fairy icons I found for you. :-) Do you use a mac or a PC, I can show you how to make them icons.

Mac Icons Annastar_Faeries by ~redvideo on deviantART

Also, here is another pink theme. You can just add fairy wallpaper.

http://appleiphoneschool.com/forum/v...p?f=183&p=2635
    Last edited by galaxygrrl; 2009-05-30 at 11:12 PM.