Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A nice Christian iPhone Theme (will pay)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default A nice Christian iPhone Theme (will pay)
    I don't have the time nor energy to figure it out. However, it seems a bunch of you already have.
    I'll kick someone some cash for a christian theme.
    Prefer a complete theme, icons, dock, background, lock screen, top bar replaced....

PM me if your interested

Default Christian theme
    I am in the progress of working on a Christian theme. I will test it on my phone this week. If it looks good I will figure out a way to get it to you

Lisa

Just curious, and not to start a flame war, but what constitutes a 'Christian' theme? I can't imagine it's just a matter of incorporating Biblical verse and Christ-centric icons, considering the group of religions under the 'Christian' umbrella doesn't necessarily agree on the same versions of the Bible, ancient Catholic iconography might not set well with post-reformation Christian churches, etc.

Really, I'm just curious what the expectation is. For the record, I'm Roman Catholic (a 'Christian' religion, but not one necessarily looked upon favorably by all Protestants--also Christians).

Thanks,
    Tim
    Last edited by TimSS; 2009-09-16 at 02:06 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar corrections

I cant speak for the other versions of religions out there, but when I speak of Christianity I speak of the belief that Jesus is the ONLY true Lord and Savior. So I create themes that honor Him. That does not include putting half naked women or men, foul language, recreational drinks or smokes or typically anything of worldly value (with the exception of the HOLY BIBLE) into anything I create for iPhone....lol not to stir any flames

Since you are Roman Catholic, we should see eye to eye on that. I have attached screenshots of my theme and I have also attached the theme file. So if you want to download, please do and enjoy...there will be more later on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshots.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

alright i put this together in the 2 hours i've been watching shawshank redemption. i know more can be done but i am just not in the mood now to keep making stuff like icons and the status bar images and stuff but you can do that i'm sure or others can. here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2.jpg   -photo-3.jpg   -photo-4.jpg   -photo.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Only theme discussion is allowed. Infractions will be given out for anyone who tries to turn the thread into anything else

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

santaf (2009-09-18)

I would love a cleaner and more updated Christan iphone theme (will pay as well). Let me know if anyone gets something