Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status Bar Numeric Battery: how do I change the color?

Question Status Bar Numeric Battery: how do I change the color?
    I saw a cool theme weeks ago (ofcourse I didn't make a note of the theme ) in which the numeric battery on the status bar was a red color, and even had a gold box around it.

I've been searching for weeks but can't find any instructions on how to do this.

Ideally I'd like the following colors for the numeric battery:

0-20% red
    20-70% yellow
    70-100% green

or something like that...
    anyone know how to do this? or where I can find more information on how to do this?

thanks

I would love it too.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

i found the images in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app there are Default ones and FSO ones called like FSO_Percent_9 and stuff i'm really not sure which ones you need to replace or how they work but they are there

2 santaf: you are talking about big imidge in the midle of the lock screen, but we need to change font and/or colour of the one on the notifiaction palel (where clock and blutooth icon abd batery charge icon) it is in % 1%->100%, it can be changed together with system, bu we need to change it separately from system fonts.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

yeah i knew which one we had to change i just thought those percent images are the images for the statusbar percents cause normaly status bar stuff is in that folder my bad if the person knows what theme it was you can just look in the theme and see how it was changed