Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iNav white apple

Question iNav white apple
    im a little new to doing the install type themes and really want this theme! i've tried it a few times but no success.

anybody have some hints/tips for it?? im getting frustrated haha.

im having the same problem. i just saw it i effin love it but it would b nice to have a turtorial on how to install and the steps for it. im getting a headache and i really want this theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

You both read the tutorial? What kind of issues are you having?

I dont really understand how i download it off the site and then i dont know how to get it onto my ipod =/ if i download it off my computer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to copy it to your phone via SSH, Search for SSH.

you have to know how to ssh in order to install this theme. The instructions are included in the theme download and there is a better on on page 98! Both are good and can help you get this theme set up. Post your other problems in the white apple thread please. There are more people to help you out there and you will get better support there. Thank you

^+1, obviously the dedicated thread for that theme would be the wise place to ask questions regarding it.

Default App Problems
    Some of my applications won't load. I have this problem with very few of them, but they launch and then revert back to the homescreen. Problem is occuring with Facebook and BossPrefs so far. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerfloat909 View Post
    Some of my applications won't load. I have this problem with very few of them, but they launch and then revert back to the homescreen. Problem is occuring with Facebook and BossPrefs so far. Any tips?
    Most likely low springboard memory. Try deleting things you dont need that are used by mobile substrate

When you ssh the theme in... What folder do you put the files in?

I've installed the inav white theme, but how come I don't have a big icon on my game page? Also can you edit the names of the games on that page and replace them with others? I can ssh a bit, but if some one wanted to point me in the right direction to accomplish this, you guys would rock even more than you do! Thanks for bringing the iPhone to life! Screenwriter31

Default I Need Help please
    Im pretty sure i have all the required apps from cydia, but when i use winSCP and i go to mobile/library/ then is no SpringJump to copy the iphone back up to. is anyone having the same problem? anyone know why SpringJump is not there or where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by screenwriter31 View Post
    I've installed the inav white theme, but how come I don't have a big icon on my game page? Also can you edit the names of the games on that page and replace them with others? I can ssh a bit, but if some one wanted to point me in the right direction to accomplish this, you guys would rock even more than you do! Thanks for bringing the iPhone to life! Screenwriter31
    First you have to go into your ssh and look for where you white apple theme is installed then look for your white apple folder. Then open the icons folder. Form there find a app called CBNK3D.app and rename that to whatever game you want!!

P.S it doesn't have to be a game that you name it to it can be any app you want!