Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Edit the Lockscreen

Default Edit the Lockscreen
    Hi All,

I have search all over and I just can't find an answer so I am hoping someone can help me.

I have download Baby Phat theme which has a great lockscreen but unfortunately the words "Baby Phat" are in the same place as the clock and the display of who is calling. Is there any way I can remove those words from the lockscreen or move them elsewhere on the lockscreen.

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I would assume they are just back of the background image, which would be "lockbackground.png".....so yes you would have to edit the image and remove the words yourself in photoshop or something like that.

there is a file called com.apple.springboard. or something like that, and you can edit the lockscreen and springboard there. it in doubt, download my theme on cydia, then you can ssh into your iDevice and grab the theme file. thene go in search for the answer in there. i did theme the springboard and lockscreen, so you should be fine just getting instructions from my theme. good luck
    -btung

i gotz this whole coding thing down

com.apple.springboard is a folder, but for what he's wanting to edit it'll be the lockscreen background image which is gonna be lockbackground.png in the main theme folder in winterboard.