Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'll try to make your requests.

if lemonB isn't back by the time I get home from work Ill hook u up.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Hey fellas, does any1 know how to change the time from dark to light on the home screen. Sorry for butting in!!

Sorry everybody, was on the road late last night, and didn't get home till one. Here are the things I've made. The gun theme should be done today or tomorrow depending on how much free time I can get, themes take a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bigjordanred.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Hey man tried to help u out with a few of these requests the best I can do. quck question what size do u typically use for ur carriers? 2nd I was making a carrier for a friend of mine but he wanted a graffiti text logo do u know how I would do that? I use paint.net, would I just get the font from somewhere and use it in there? Thanx!
    Thanks for helping, for the carriers I typically do 65*20, I think you might be able to go slightly bigger like to 70*20, but I'm not positive. I'm not positive as what to do for the graffiti, but you could use something like http://www.graffiticreator.net/
    and scale it down to the carrier size.

Oh and here are the new carrirers and the Calvin and Hobes sliders. As for changing anything like the time, I'm not sure. If anybody wants anything changed a little just tell me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LemonBreath For This Useful Post:

CoolBito (2008-03-27)

It looks good, Thanks a bunch!

edit:

im having a bit of a problem the carrier logo does not display properly on the home screen, it shows up to be black text against a black background and i cannot change it
    Last edited by dimadelux; 2008-03-26 at 07:00 PM.

thx no prob take all the time u want G thx a mill though

Default Request
    Could you make me an apple logo slider?

could I request the name KingShorty (where the K and S are in caps and the Y would underline the rest of the word with an arrowhead at the end of the Y) as a carrier logo in red and black colors with a nice Cursive Font like Lucida Calligraphy...

Thanks in advance

I would also love to have a SuperMan wifi icon that changes colors

Quote Originally Posted by LemonBreath View Post
    Sorry everybody, was on the road late last night, and didn't get home till one. Here are the things I've made. The gun theme should be done today or tomorrow depending on how much free time I can get, themes take a while.
    Can you remove the red Jordan logo from the black background. The logo looks great, I just need the Jumpman logo without any background in the image.

Thanks Again.

Hey, the sliders look great, and thank you for them, but do you think you could make the slider Calvin's head and make the end Hobbes'? That would be perfect! +thanks for your previous one, too!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonBreath View Post
    Hi guys, I'm willing to make Carrier Logos, Sliders, other random images on the phone. Just tell me what you want in this thread and I will attempt to make it for you. If you really like a image I would very much appreciate a donation (paypal= retrac6493 @ gmail.com ,remove spaces), don't feel pressured though. I'm trying to make some money so i can buy an iPhone for myself. Donations are not necessary. I'll try to fill every bodies requests.
    Could you make a FSO_CARRIER_ROGERS icon by using this one?
    (If the cycle before letters were colored, the icon could be better. )

Waiting for your news

Thanks !!!
    I think ... I do ... in my utopia ...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=324941&dateline=12156  49304

deleted... sorry, double post
    Last edited by KingShorty; 2008-03-27 at 03:04 AM. Reason: double post

Can i get some red signal and wifi bars, the other ones I have downloaded look bad. Thanks
    !ROHT YTHGIM EHT MA I

I am still a student, and because of that I don't have much spare time with school and sports and whatnot. So from now on I will not be taking requests fulfilling requests during the weekdays. Any request made during the week I will try to fulfill on the weekend. Also, all of the most recent requests will be done sometime this week.

hey fam whats good wit my theme

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234