Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'll try to make your requests.

Can you make a slider out of a NES Controller??? Thanks in advance
    Apple iPhone 3Gs: redsn0w 4.1 (8B117)
    Modem FW: 5.13.04 Unlocked: Ultrasn0w
    Preferred Apps: Cydia, Winterboard, 1nstall0us, Orbit, and SBSettings
    Don't Start None, Won't Be None. Get On... Before Ya Get Spit On

Ok, here are a few of your requests. For the NES controller slider tell me if you want it on the grey and green slider instead of just alone.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Attached Files Attached Files

could you please make it like the green and grey one or if you want you can make it black with just the "A" and "B" buttons too

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

can some plezz make this into carrier image plezzz
    http://www.indyzoo.com/uploadedImage...oobilation.jpg
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

i wanna theme wit guns for all da regular icons and isms and pocket touch and appflow

I have a few things now. I have some carrier icons and sliders.

mobsta, for your gun theme do you want different guns for each icon, or different background colors or what? I would like more of an idea of what i am going for.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LemonBreath For This Useful Post:

abujala (2008-03-22)

Oh those are just perfect, Thank you very much. Do you mind if I release them with a theme I'm trying to compile?

Yeah, you can use them in your theme.

Default Jordan Image
    Can you separate the Jordan image from the black background? I want to use that image for a new theme that I am working on.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jumpman.jpg  

Here is the separated Jordan(background is transparent) , if you want any changes just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonBreath View Post
    I have a few things now. I have some carrier icons and sliders.

mobsta, for your gun theme do you want different guns for each icon, or different background colors or what? I would like more of an idea of what i am going for.
    juss make da different guns for different icons and if u can can u find me a backround like a gun rack full of guns and make it have a hood type feel

Can you try to do the same on this one and possibly make the Jordan image red? The image quality on the previous image that I gave you did not turn out too good (my fault).

Thanks Again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jumpman_logo.jpg  

Do you think you could try your hand at making red signal bars, wifi bars and status bar battery?
    !ROHT YTHGIM EHT MA I

Default etrade icon
    Could you make me a Etrade icon please??? I am having trouble making it myself because it crashes my iphone. I will attach the image

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i got two customize code to give

to the 1st person to make this plezzz........

as carrier icon or maybe where the time is!

is that even possible?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bismillah.jpg  
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

I should have most of the recent requests done tomorrow. Sorry for the wait, I've been very busy recently.

Quote Originally Posted by vampyros_wrath View Post
    Do you think you could try your hand at making red signal bars, wifi bars and status bar battery?
    Heres some really good ones already made by member shadow-evillink (plus alot of other colors) http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15354

Quote Originally Posted by pyggpen View Post
    Could you make me a Etrade icon please??? I am having trouble making it myself because it crashes my iphone. I will attach the image
    Hey, I'll attach the image its 60x60 should be pretty good size on the phone, *fingers crossed* hope it doesnt crash it.

Quote Originally Posted by abujala View Post
    hey i got two customize code to give

to the 1st person to make this plezzz........

as carrier icon or maybe where the time is!

is that even possible?
    U cant change the image where the time is (with ur own) Erica has an app that allows u to put a banner (text) there thats actually the apps name "banner" its in installer. As far as the carrier I'll leave that one to lemonbreath hes way better than me and probably can get that done quucker than I could.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonBreath View Post
    I should have most of the recent requests done tomorrow. Sorry for the wait, I've been very busy recently.
    Hey man tried to help u out with a few of these requests the best I can do. quck question what size do u typically use for ur carriers? 2nd I was making a carrier for a friend of mine but he wanted a graffiti text logo do u know how I would do that? I use paint.net, would I just get the font from somewhere and use it in there? Thanx!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Can you try to do the same on this one and possibly make the Jordan image red? The image quality on the previous image that I gave you did not turn out too good (my fault).

Thanks Again
    Made a mistake and overlooked ur request, not that im doing them I was just trying to help LemonBreath out a lil so he doesnt get overwhelmed and can keep helpin us out....anyway here ya go hope this is ok. I left it at the size it was because u didnt specify what size u wanted so if its ok but u want a different size just holla back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -airjordanlogo.png  
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

i would love it if you could make me a carrier logo

it could be the word or logo or both

Do you think it's possible for me to get a calvin and hobbes slider? Thank you very much if you can!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast