Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone have a black badge?

Default Does anyone have a black badge?
    I am looking to find a black badge for my springboard. If anyone even knows a theme that has a black badge could you let me know and I can just grab it from there...
    Thanks,
    YNWA

try one of the delnoch themes over at ipodtouchfans,i know they have black badges ( there's one called simple3 that definitley has one)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

Josheesh (2009-05-13)

Sweet, I'll give that a try. Thanks!
    YNWA

Default Here is one....
    Not sure where I got this one, but it may work for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm looking for the original badge but in black instead of red. Is there a repo for iPodTouchFans? Cuz I can't find it anywhere..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ Post it when you find one. Sounds cool

OK, I got the black badge on my phone, and I'll post what I did just incase it can help anyone else...
    First I remembered 'Customize' which I havn't actually used since Winterboard was released, and went into 'system images' and downloaded a pack of 88 badges that included the black one I was looking for. Tried to apply it but it wouldn't work. So, then I downloaded a theme that already included the bundels for replacing a badge, deleted everything from the theme except for that bundle. Used 'Finder' and went into the folder with my downloaded Customize image set, copied the badge I wanted and pasted it into my recently downloaded theme in my 'Themes' folder. Then I renamed the black badge to replace the one that was currently in there (and renamed the theme as well) Then I resprung my phone, applied the theme in Winterboard and low and behold, it worked! Did all that without my computer.
    YNWA

heres one if you like,