Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: using inav, apps and games keeps reseting to springboard

Default using inav, apps and games keeps reseting to springboard
    i've installed an inav. its very stylish, no doubt about it. the only problem is, whenever i launch an app or a game (like cydia, categories, or any game from the appstore), it keeps returning to the springboard. some games work for sometime and then it freezes then goes back to the springboard. how can i avoid this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This was happening to me too, I just respringed then restarted and its been fine since. Hope it works for you.

hopw that happens to me. i respring it a couple of times but it keeps happening. low memory i guess? is there anything else i can do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You can download the app called FreeMemory. I don't remember if it was free or if it costed anything, but its definitely worth it. It frees up ram on your phone to do more things. This could solve your problem.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sactownstar For This Useful Post:

Pinoynoob (2009-05-05)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

All the "iNav" themes require that you install several apps that eat up your RAM (usable memory). These include 5 icon dock, 5 row springboad, springjump, and several more. When your phone runs low on RAM it crashes. The only way to avoid this is to uninstall apps that use up this memory. To see a list of ALL apps that are using memory go to Cydia... Search Tab... type Mobile Substrate... hit uninstall (do not confirm) and this will bring up a list. Themes will show up here but don't mean anything. Look for all the APPS and see what you can delete to free up memory.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

Erriku Saki (2009-05-07), Pinoynoob (2009-05-05)

wow! thanks poseidon! that hits it!