Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Animated dock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Animated dock?
    Hi,

Just wondering if there's any way to create an animated dock? Just a yes or no answer is required. Or if someone knows exactly how to do it even better.....!

Cheers
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

You could have have a transparent dock with the dock in the actual background image, then animate the background image to make the dock appear to be animated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

I did think about that alright. I thought it would be simpler to have a dock.html file along with my dock though. Are there any guides on creating animated backgrounds?
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

I'm not sure if you can have a dock.html file, never tried it. Id be interested to know if it works. I'm not sure about any guidelines. The few animated backgrounds ive done were a couple of different scripts for javascript fades.

here what u can do is use a transparent dock
    and add a widget.html that will be locate on top of the dock
    the pic u use in the widget can be just a simple gif

later on i will post a exemple that i did for my Cardassian theme i release on another site