Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Editing iNav Themes

Default Editing iNav Themes
    Is there anyway to change the order of the icons/folders in these iNav themes.

I downloaded iNav Crazy Black, but want different main icons than what the theme has. Could i just edit a file or do i have to photoshop the background with the words.

You have to edit the background.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

What is the source for inav crazy black

visit here and request. show also your theme or where you download it http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...own-theme.html

hi new to this just installed inav crazyblack loving it but would love to get the apps folder to appear at the bottum of my apps folders page and the icon for the bottum of my games page too can anyone help must say thanks for the help with the sms and weather problems.

Default iNav CrazyBlack1
    Quote Originally Posted by JAHTEE View Post
    hi new to this just installed inav crazyblack loving it but would love to get the apps folder to appear at the bottum of my apps folders page and the icon for the bottum of my games page too can anyone help must say thanks for the help with the sms and weather problems.
    I'm looking for the answer to this same issue. The Apps and Games folders are not appearing on the lower portion of the background image. In looking at the files for the theme on the iPhone, I can see the proper backgrounds with the folders showing. I'm wondering if it's a transparency issue or either the correct background image is not be referenced at the correct location.

I'll continue to look through the files for the theme and see if I can figure it out, but if someone else already knows the solution, please respond.

Thanks

You have to edit the background...

Quote Originally Posted by wissman View Post
    You have to edit the background...
    Was this in response to my post? In case it was and to avoid further confusion to others who may be searching for an answer, no, I do not need to edit the background. The background I want is perfect as is in the following path <../Folders/Apps.app/background.png> (See attachment)

The problem is that this background is not being displayed when I select the Apps folder which was created with Categories. All I see is a solid black background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -background.png  

i am still haveing problems with my sms icon showing up above the sms button... i have renamed the file and it still wont work... anyone have any suggestions

@keebo, if your still using inav crazy black, in order for the image to show in your apps category you can copy that page from the folders file of the crazyblack theme (i.e. apps background into your category file and rename the original background in your category to Background1.

this worked for me on games & apps. i set categories at 3 icon rows and it worked fine. CategorySB wont allow icon row numbers to be set,so I removed this.

Any problems, let me know

i got the alignment of the icons off against the wordings on the main page.
    Its always a little lower than the wordings on the main page. How to solve? please.

Its always a little lower than the wordings on the main page. How to solve? please.

Last edited by dan008; 2010-06-02 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can you send me that deb file?

Angry plz help
    i cant find crazyblack in cydia how can i get it

You release themes here!

EDIT: Ignore my post, I'm at the wrong section.