Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there a Winterboard Alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by mattnico View Post
    I have to disagree with you here. I have had nothing BUT problems with Winterboard. First of all, you can't toggle features on full themes. This would be really simple to implement, yet it's not there. The UI lacks all forms of intuition and even after the read me is about eh worst possible way to control a theme that I can think of.

But I digress. My phone has been lagging and crashing for weeks since I started using winterboard. I disabled all the themes and guess what: my phone started acting perfectly normal. I changed nothing but disabling Winterboard.

Just because someone's experience differs from your own doesn't mean they're wrong.

I'll bump this thread so that we might find a suitable alternativ to WB.
    Your logic is a bit flawed there my friend, and its Alternative, I don't know how you can even miss spell a word in these threads considering it has automatic word correcting.

ANYWAY, Think about it this way, how could the issue be WB, when 9/10 people who have it DON'T have the problems your experiencing? You know, it may be one of mods you had turned on in it, ever think of that? Those mods are made by every joe smoe out there, not tested, not debugged. The only problem I have with WB is that it sometimes crashes my touch when I'm implementing something new, but restarting always fixes it.

That said, WB could use some UI revamping, but meh, I make my own themes so I don't really give a crap about turning things off and on in a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by flix View Post
    Looks like my worst fear has materialized. The thread HAS gone down the same old beaten path of pro/con posts. Pretty please, can we just assume that WB does not exist for many of us? Or even clearer: my religion strictly prohibits the use of WinterBoard and anyone caught using it will be charbroiled? Please?
    If you'd like to pretend Winterboard doesnt exist, great...no one is making you use it.

Otherwise, this thread is pretty much useless.

Closed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Amandeepsinghz (2010-11-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12