Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: has anyone manualyly theme'd 3.0 yet?

Default has anyone manualyly theme'd 3.0 yet?
    i know Winterboard doesnt work on 3.0 yet, and its one of the biggest things i miss so far not being able to theme my phone how i want.

has anyone manually done it thru SSH yet tho? such as the springboard wallpaper/icons/dock and such? and modding the lockscreen as well?

Quote Originally Posted by stylin97 View Post
    i know Winterboard doesnt work on 3.0 yet, and its one of the biggest things i miss so far not being able to theme my phone how i want.

has anyone manually done it thru SSH yet tho? such as the springboard wallpaper/icons/dock and such? and modding the lockscreen as well?
    I have used SSH to change most of the icons. I have had trouble with 2 apps hough. Both Weather Channel and WikiTap seem to add a semi transparent rounded square behind my icons. I know it has to be the app because if I change the icon with one that works fine on another app, it adds the background. I am not sure how to fix this. It is probably in a plist file or something, but it is driving me crazy. Help me if you can.

Thanks,

Jeff

yeah i have themed mine but it takes forever only icons......

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Wish I could change the wallpaper

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stylin97 View Post

anyone got luck changing system strings? "slide to unlock" if yes can tell me how? beta 3

anyone know why some apps (Weather Channel, and WikiTap for example) continue to show a semi-transparent rounded square behind the new icon? I made sure it wasn't my new icon by replacing it with another that doesn't show any additional background when used for another app. Is there a setting that some apps enforce that tells it to add this additional layer? I am stumped and these are the only 2 apps I have left that look like they came from the original non-modded phone. Any help would be appreciated. 3.0 beta 3 by the way.