Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with the eglass theme

Default help with the eglass theme
    i dowloaded the theme but it gave me a bunch of steps to make it work and i have no idea what to do?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    eGlass v3

Thanks to everyone who helped me at the MMi forum.
    All included images have been designed by me. If you would like to use/modify them please contact me.

4-Icon Dock Concept: iPhone WMP by Nik/ScaryLittleMonkey.com

Cheers,
    exG5

IMPORTANT: BACKUP ALL FILES BEFORE REPLACING

Alternatives:
    Dock: Rename "Dock_Alt" to "Dock.png" and replace the default.
    Background: Rename "RankinRemix" to "Wallpaper.png" and replace the default.

App Skins:
    Calculator: Goto /Applications/Calculator/ and replace using included images.
    Phone Dialer: Goto /Applications/MobilePhone/ and replace using included images.
    Weather: Goto /Applications/Weather/ and replace using included images.

Lock Screen:
    Status Bar: Goto /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard/ and replace "FST_BG".
    Background: Goto /var/mobile/Library/ and replace "LockBackground".

Other.artwork: Goto /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/ and replace "Other.artwork".

SpringBoard:
    Sliders: Goto /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/ and replace using "bottombar....".
    HUD & Media Controls: Goto /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/ and replace using remaining graphics.

I would NOT use that theme, you shouldnt have to replace ANY default images to apply the theme. Themes for winterboard, are your best bet.