Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing SpringJump Icon Help!

Default Changing SpringJump Icon Help!
    looked around a bit but couldnt find anything...

how do i change the Springjump PageSpring icons (the little gray icon with the arrow and number) inside a theme?

ive tried dissecting different themes but still cant figure it out..

say i want to change my #0 page jump.

i have the the Icon.png set in:

Theme Folder > Bundles > jp.ashikase.springjumps.0

but when i reload it into the phone and respring... its still the grey icon... any idea what im doing wrong?

The easiest way I found was to get the Stormy Black Spring jumps theme and then customize the theme itself... I couldn't find it... but that was the simplest way to get to it

Hope this helps

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TW1L1GHTER For This Useful Post:

Doorstopdima (2009-08-02)

The easiest way is to add the icons to your themes Icon folder.
    Name the icons:
    Page 0.png
    Page 1.png
    etc...
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cokeman For This Useful Post:

Doorstopdima (2009-08-02), dsg (2009-04-25)

Thanks

I'm having tremendous problems with springjumps .....

I just downloaded ihome2, I love the theme, and I have everything lined up perfectly, except, there are no springjumps, I have them all enable (1 through 8) but nothing appears on my springboard.....am I doing somthing wrong or is there something I need to download ???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

When you go to the springjumps application, are the springjump pages checked on or off? If off, turn however many you want on.

Quote Originally Posted by Piqui View Post
    I'm having tremendous problems with springjumps .....

I just downloaded ihome2, I love the theme, and I have everything lined up perfectly, except, there are no springjumps, I have them all enable (1 through 8) but nothing appears on my springboard.....am I doing somthing wrong or is there something I need to download ???
    Also check to make sure Jump Dock is off in springjumps. If it's on it hides the icons.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

Default Spring Jump icons modification with Winterboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    The easiest way is to add the icons to your themes Icon folder.
    Name the icons:
    Page 0.png
    Page 1.png
    etc...
    After spending like a day to try to modify the springjump icons with ->Theme folder/Bundles/jp.ashikase.springjump.x and searching all over the net with no result at all (Springjump icons would changed in Springjumps app, but not on SB correctly) the quote above is the only working solution for me, although I could not find this solution anywhere else!!! I have an iPhone 3Gs on 3.1.2.

Did anybody ever figure out how to do this a more efficient way? When I try it using the icons folder in my themes, the springjump icons come out entirely the wrong size ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where can I find the folder that the springjump icons are in?

Update:
    I found it. /private/var/stash/applications Its in the folders that say shortcut 0 to 8
    Last edited by blue81to; 2011-02-07 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    Did anybody ever figure out how to do this a more efficient way? When I try it using the icons folder in my themes, the springjump icons come out entirely the wrong size ...
    I'm guessing you're on a retina device (iPod 4g or iPhone 4). to fix this go to where you put your icons and copy and paste them in the same place. Add @2x before .png to one of each one. ie: Page [email protected]
    Hope this helped!
    Last edited by jon022011; 2011-11-17 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jon022011 View Post
    I'm guessing you're on a retina device (iPod 4g or iPhone 4). to fix this go to where you put your icons and copy and paste them in the same place. Add @2x before .png to one of each one. ie: Page [email protected]
    Hope this helped!
    to change springboard icons use iFile and go to /var/stash/_shortcut_0
    folder (changing the last number with the respective icon) and edit the icon.png file or replace it