Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap to unlock. ONLY

Default Tap to unlock. ONLY
    Hello Everyone,

Here is my question. I have tap to unlock mod installed. Now it replaces the unlock, answer and power down slider with just tap option. I need to have just tap to unlock. No need for tap to answer or power down. Does anybody know if there is something like that out?? Or maybe i can ssh the mod that i already have so it just changes the lockscreen slider only. Thanks alot

Luke

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well since you already have that mod you can easily just SSH into your phone and delete the other stuff you dont want and just leave the "telephonieUI" in there (I think that's what the folder is called, or something very similar to that)

yea thanx but it didnt work. In the mod folder under themes there are only png files and SpringBoard.strings file, which has the following;
    "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "";
    "POWER_DOWN_LOCK_LABEL" = "" ;
    "SLIDE_TO_ANSWER" = "" ;
    "SMS_LOCK_LABEL" = "" ;
    "SETTING_LANGUAGE" = "" ;
    "SLIDE_TO_CANCEL" = "" ;
    "SYNC_IN_PROGRESS" = "Syncing..Unlock To Cancel" ;

i erased slide to answer but nothing happened. anything else i should do?

Thanx

Try deleting the image (the .png) associated with answering the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by jerzey111 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Here is my question. I have tap to unlock mod installed. Now it replaces the unlock, answer and power down slider with just tap option. I need to have just tap to unlock. No need for tap to answer or power down. Does anybody know if there is something like that out?? Or maybe i can ssh the mod that i already have so it just changes the lockscreen slider only. Thanks alot

Luke
    I use the "Fingerprint Sliders" which has a tap to unlock function. I suppose you could manipulate the graphics a bit if you dont like the original but I think it's pretty cool the way it's set up.

Iphone 3G, Mac Book, Ipad Mini, Vista, Windows 7