Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customizing iPhone Summerboard Theme

Question Customizing iPhone Summerboard Theme
    Hello,
    I just recently upgraded 2.2.1 and quickpwn'd it. I installed Customize via Cydia, and tried to install the vista theme through customize, however it doesn't seem to want to change anything? I applied the theme and restarted, but still got the default theme. Also, I used iPhone Browser, to upload a theme into the theme's folder, all with the correct names, and the folder doesn't appear in the Theme folder.

Can someone please assist me? Ss there something else I need to do to my iPhone before I can start customizing the summerboard?

Thanks

Open Cydia type in Vista theme install and confirm. Open Winterboard app then click on Vista theme and let run and you will have Vista theme. Listen, customize works for different peoples iphones that do not always change firmware. Customize may work for example on 2.0 but 2.2.1 does not. Thats why alot of iphones run into errors because some people want the newest apps but are on older versions of firmware. Therefore steps have to be done to make work.