Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Was thinking of these theme Concepts.

Default Was thinking of these theme Concepts.
    Hi
    I had two theme concepts which i think will be great.

1.To have a LONG wallpaper,so when you scroll threw pages they are connected.This will be different and cool.

2.Now this is more of a long run idea.But wouldn't it be cool that when you press a button on the screen ,a sub menu pop ups ,maby how sbssettigns show up.
    Since i cant do this because it needs more of programing,What i did was made a springjump button and name it MORE OPTION,so on a screen ,like INAV, you click on that springjump it will take you to more option(which will be another Page with icons)

Anyways these were just ideas on my mind that i wanted to share.And i pretty sure these CAN be done.If anyone thinks that they might be more interested in these ideas i can explain more with pics

Enjoy life

** Edit **
    My mistake,searching around,i found that there is no way to have couple of springjumps lead to the same page,am i right?
    Last edited by pakijawan; 2009-04-05 at 07:24 PM.

1. Completely possible. Get the wallpaper you want name each one in the order you want them. Page0, Page1, Page2, etc

2. So what your wanting is to have more than 1 icon jump to the same page. If so it's possible tricky but can be done. [ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=667580]Look Here[/ame]
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

Thanks

Those ideas are amazing!

Thanks for the positive feedback and help guys !